+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

412 crs received noi on 4 may 2017

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Can anyone help me with this: i just received noi from ontario ,should i wait for next draw to see if it cuts off to 412 or should i apply for onatrio? And does anyone know that once we submit the oinp application, in how many days do we ususally see 600 points being added?

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fmegha86 said:
Can anyone help me with this: i just received noi from ontario ,should i wait for next draw to see if it cuts off to 412 or should i apply for onatrio? And does anyone know that once we submit the oinp application, in how many days do we ususally see 600 points being added?
looking at draw this thursday. Apply for ontario nomination.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm gonna look at next couple of draws and then decide. That's just me. Once you submit the application, ontario will review your application (2-6 months). Once they approve your application, you will get 600 additional points. it costs 1500 CAD to apply. If crs cut-off decreases in the next draw, I will wait for one more draw. If score goes up again, i will try to apply immediately.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Fmegha86 said:
Wait at least for a month or two.

When you apply to OINP, they will process your application which may take 3 to 6 or more months. After that you will get nomination which, if you accept will add 600 on your profile.

cooperstation

Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alizaidi said:
Wait at least for a month or two.

When you apply to OINP, they will process your application which may take 3 to 6 or more months. After that you will get nomination which, if you accept will add 600 on your profile.
in your signature I see you got NOI on 13th april and within 6 days you got ITA..?

Can you elaborate more on that..?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
cooperstation said:
in your signature I see you got NOI on 13th april and within 6 days you got ITA..?

I had a score of 420. When OINP opened its NOI phase on 10-14 April round I got NOI. Right after that, draw happened on next Wednesday (19 April) and cut-off went to 415 so I got ITA too

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
cooperstation said:

I had a score of 420. When OINP opened its NOI phase on 10-14 April round I got NOI. Right after that, draw happened on next Wednesday (19 April) and cut-off went to 415 so I got ITA too

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
So post receiving NOI what is the timeline to submit the application...is it within 45 days? Well i am thinking to observe draws this month before i apply to oinp

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Fmegha86 said:
So post receiving NOI what is the timeline to submit the application...is it within 45 days? Well i am thinking to observe draws this month before i apply to oinp
NOI is valid for SIX months.

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Fmegha86 said:
Once you accept the NOI, then you have only 14 days to submit the documents unlike ITA where you have 90 days.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
karthik2479 said:
Once you accept the NOI, then you have only 14 days to submit the documents unlike ITA where you have 90 days.
There is nothing like accepting NOI or ITA. Either you receive NOI from OINP or you receive ITA, in both cases you need to submit your documents according to the following deadlines:

• After receiving ITA, you have 90 days to submit your documents via online CIC account
  • After receiving NOI OINP, you have 6 months to submit your documents to Ontaio gov via OINP portal. Once you register on OINP portal for submitting documents you have only 14 days. Therefore, it is advised to collect all your documents and only then register with OINP portal. Before registering, you have 6 months to decide if you want to go with OINP NOI or not

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
alizaidi said:
There is nothing like accepting NOI or ITA. Either you receive NOI from OINP or you receive ITA, in both cases you need to submit your documents according to the following deadlines:

• After receiving ITA, you have 90 days to submit your documents via online CIC account
  • After receiving NOI OINP, you have 6 months to submit your documents to Ontaio gov via OINP portal. Once you register on OINP portal for submitting documents you have only 14 days. Therefore, it is advised to collect all your documents and only then register with OINP portal. Before registering, you have 6 months to decide if you want to go with OINP NOI or not
Thanks for the clarification

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
alizaidi said:

I don't know from where did you get the 6 months and the 14 days durations... As far as i know, after receiving the notification letter from Ontario, you have 45 days to submit your application to them online. Can anybody confirm this please ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
abasoufiane said:
I don't know from where did you get the 6 months and the 14 days durations... As far as i know, after receiving the notification letter from Ontario, you have 45 days to submit your application to them online. Can anybody confirm this please ?
No you have 6 months to apply and 14 days to submit documents after accepting. Read the first 3 Pages from the following document

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
BillHyatt said:
No you have 6 months to apply and 14 days to submit documents after accepting. Read the first 3 Pages from the following document

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
That link helped a lot!