+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4 times refusal case

Onish123

May 19, 2019
I have done TY BCOM in year 2016 and currently working no gap my overall grade is C

I have applied for Jan 2019 intake at Vancouver island University for PDDB course I paid my 1 sem fees and GIC but due to low IELTS score overall 6.0 and s-5.5,r-5.5,l-5.5,w-6.5 my Visa file was applied under general category which was refused in September 18 reasons we're OTHERS I applied for CAIPS notes where the reason was same OTHERS hence I was having time so I applied in November 18 unfortunately I was refused again by stating the reason that BY THE END OF STUDIES I WILL NOT LEAVE THE CANADA.

So I thought of withdrawing application from Vancouver island University and took refund of my fees and I gave new IELTS where's my score was overall 6.0 no less than 6 and I got offer from st.clair Windsor ontario for IBM AND LOGISTICS SYSTEMS so these time I filed my Visa under SDS process as I was having IELTS each band 6 and also tried to explain best in SOP that how I am attached to my home country but despite of explaining and paying full year fees and GIC my Visa was rejected third time.
Reason we're:-

the applicant's travel history;

- the reason for travelling to Canada and the applicant's contacts there;

- the applicant's financial means for the trip;

- the applicant's ties to their country of residence, including immigration status, employment and family ties, properties;

- whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of the authorized stay; and

- the information provided about the applicant’s Canadian host(s) or inviter(s).

So if any one can help with my case kindly please as I am confused what to do next.kindly revert

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I don't think VAC cares about your IELTS score as long as you got accepted to designated institute. How much proof of fund did you show ?

Zainab_kaps

May 9, 2019
Wow a 4 times refusal. Not to discourage you but that's bad on any application. I would suggest that you consult an immigration lawyer to represent you for your next application coz most probably you won't find on this forum the professional advice your are looking for. That is unless lawyers are giving free advice on the forum.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I don't think VAC cares about your IELTS score as long as you got accepted to designated institute. How much proof of fund did you show ?
Yes IELTS definitely matter even if you halve been admitted to a school. Would recommend you retake your IELTS and order GCMS notes to get precise reasons you are being refused. There is no point reapplying if you don’t change things. You must address all the refusal reasons. After applying so many times you look desperate to come to Canada which raises even more concerns.

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Yes IELTS definitely matter even if you halve been admitted to a school. Would recommend you retake your IELTS and order GCMS notes to get precise reasons you are being refused. There is no point reapplying if you don’t change things. You must address all the refusal reasons. After applying so many times you look desperate to come to Canada which raises even more concerns.
Yea Onish123 probably should order notes for further reasons. But I don't think IELTS is main reason of refusal. Many people got their visa with their 6 band. Some people didn't even mention of their IELTS or Toefl scores. So I think OP didn't provide enought proof of fund and didn't write reasonable sop.

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
I have done TY BCOM in year 2016 and currently working no gap my overall grade is C

I have applied for Jan 2019 intake at Vancouver island University for PDDB course I paid my 1 sem fees and GIC but due to low IELTS score overall 6.0 and s-5.5,r-5.5,l-5.5,w-6.5 my Visa file was applied under general category which was refused in September 18 reasons we're OTHERS I applied for CAIPS notes where the reason was same OTHERS hence I was having time so I applied in November 18 unfortunately I was refused again by stating the reason that BY THE END OF STUDIES I WILL NOT LEAVE THE CANADA.

So I thought of withdrawing application from Vancouver island University and took refund of my fees and I gave new IELTS where's my score was overall 6.0 no less than 6 and I got offer from st.clair Windsor ontario for IBM AND LOGISTICS SYSTEMS so these time I filed my Visa under SDS process as I was having IELTS each band 6 and also tried to explain best in SOP that how I am attached to my home country but despite of explaining and paying full year fees and GIC my Visa was rejected third time.

- the applicant's ties to their country of residence, including immigration status, employment and family ties, properties;

- whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of the authorized stay; and

- the information provided about the applicant’s Canadian host(s) or inviter(s).

So if any one can help with my case kindly please as I am confused what to do next.kindly revert
Getting rejected 4 times is not a good sign. I don't think ielts score is a problem as you have all 6 .
I will suggest you to see a good immigration consultant who might be able to help you out .
don't try to do it by your self again.
Also make sure you get gcms notes which will tell you the correct reason for rejection.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

@k.h.p. your expertise can help here.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
@k.h.p. your expertise can help here.
It seems a rather standard visa rejection. OP hasn't shared the actual comments from the GCMS notes - has just said the refusal was for "other reasons" but GCMS notes will provide a narrative that is often more useful to understand.

Given that the OP has withdrawn from VIU - which is a reputed public institution, even if a smaller one with a much lower reputation than others - to St Clair College, the visa officer will be concerned that the OP is visa shopping. A genuine applicant will not be refused on one visa only to apply at another institution. Yes, the OP applied to VIU twice, but suddenly switched programs from a post graduate business diploma to a more focused program - without perhaps explaining the new focus in an SOP.

With three visa refusals in relatively short order, IRCC visa officers are likely concerned that the OP is shopping around just to get a visa. It's unfortunate, but seems to be the opinion of the officer. If the SOP didn't explain ties to the home country appropriately, could add to rejection.

I'm not sure about the stated refusal grounds around the inviter or host - I haven't seen that one a lot.

Reactions: Immigration_guru

Onish123

May 19, 2019
Getting rejected 4 times is not a good sign. I don't think ielts score is a problem as you have all 6 .
I will suggest you to see a good immigration consultant who might be able to help you out .
don't try to do it by your self again.
Also make sure you get gcms notes which will tell you the correct reason for rejection.

Can any one help me with a good immigration consultant