+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4 time canada rejection

Vina tank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hello everyone,

I got CANADA rejection 3 times. My previous reason was IELTS score and I have improved my score from 6 to 6.5 bands overall. But got rejection again based on these reason :-

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities,
financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Now I am planning to apply my visa again with 6.5 bands and my all missing marksheets. Now I have to make a STRONG STATEMENT OF PURPOSE but I dont know how : Can u guys help me with SOP ?

Umro

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hello everyone,

I got CANADA rejection 3 times. My previous reason was IELTS score and I have improved my score from 6 to 6.5 bands overall. But got rejection again based on these reason :-

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities,
financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Now I am planning to apply my visa again with 6.5 bands and my all missing marksheets. Now I have to make a STRONG STATEMENT OF PURPOSE but I dont know how : Can u guys help me with SOP ?
In your previous refusal. Did you have any band score less than 6 ? Because the requirement is no less than 6 in any module.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Did you apply for GCMS notes because if you have not there is no point apply again. Are you addressing future prospects? What course are you taking and what degree do you already have?

Reactions: primaprime

Believedoitbest

Sep 11, 2020
First thing to do my friend, get your GCMS note. That is the only way you can know all the reasons why your are rejected.

Stop applying blindly, you may end up weakening your profile.

As the decision is always yours, good luck.