+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4 months since medicals done but no reply yet. Disappointing !!!!!

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE ON JULY 1ST
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
PPS7 said:
Hi All,

I got this email response from CHC. No Status change........... ???

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi .

We have responded to your recent enquiry on April 13, 2010.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured we will contact you when your file has reached the next processing stage.

In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.
I got reply for email that i have send on may 20th. They replied me on May 31st . It says as follows .

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

SG got the same reply some where in april and got his visa in May end . So i am also expecting same time line . I am expecting in june end or by july first week .As my one year is getting completed by june end .! ;D

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Akula.

Arctan

Nov 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
09-12-2009
Med's Request
09-12-2009
Med's Done....
29-12-2009
Passport Req..
09-12-2009
pkakula said:
I got reply for email that i have send on may 20th. They replied me on May 31st . It says as follows .

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

SG got the same reply some where in april and got his visa in May end . So i am also expecting same time line . I am expecting in june end or by july first week .As my one year is getting completed by june end .! ;D

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Akula.

dear pradeep

i got the same reply by post and along with that they have returned all the PPs also with a note that they will call for them when reqd...don't know whether its good new or bad...

best

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Arctan said:
dear pradeep

i got the same reply by post and along with that they have returned all the PPs also with a note that they will call for them when reqd...don't know whether its good new or bad...

best
Hi Actan,

can u please share ur foreign travel history.. duration as well...This is the first time i have heard that CHC have Returned the passports....without coming to a decision.

Regards
Amrit

Arctan

Nov 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
09-12-2009
Med's Request
09-12-2009
Med's Done....
29-12-2009
Passport Req..
09-12-2009
amritsinghqa said:
Hi Actan,

can u please share ur foreign travel history.. duration as well...This is the first time i have heard that CHC have Returned the passports....without coming to a decision.

Regards
Amrit
no FTH

best

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
Really Weird....i simple dont understand the reason why they have returned your passport...are they going nuts...

J

jimjim11301

you guys are so lucky to have this reply from embassy :))
in my case, they just replied me once!!!! 6 months ago and said
we are not in position to do bla bla bla bla ........

i have done my medical 9 months ago,,,,,, august 2009 :))
so tell me ? am i the only one you can call me grandfather?

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
Arctan said:
dear pradeep

best
Ok when did u get the post and the passport ? Is that a rejection or is that just they need some time?

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
Arctan said:
no FTH

best
I have a FTH and perhaps they might have stopped mine for back ground checks !!!! I am not expecting it back with out visas .
God is there i believe . After long wait i think i should get it! ;D

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Akula .

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
i hop u well get visa
saleem

Arctan

Nov 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
09-12-2009
Med's Request
09-12-2009
Med's Done....
29-12-2009
Passport Req..
09-12-2009
@ pkakula

the letter dated 26 may reads exactly the same as quoted by you but there are two additional lines - one that they are returning PPs as they don't require them as of now and two, they'd call for PPs when they'd require.

this could be a fall out of the fact that i sought my son's PP to appear for IELTS but they did'nt and i had to get the test date amended.

i hope all is well.

tisha

Jun 7, 2010
Hi friends.
I sent my medical to Vienna five months ago and there is not a response. I am not sure what is going on. Can you give me some advice please
Regards

CBI

Feb 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
12-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2010 & 21st May 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Band (6th March 2010)
File Transfer...
17 Feb 2010
Med's Request
23 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14 Mar 2011
LANDED..........
06 May 2011
tisha said:
Hi friends.
I sent my medical to Vienna five months ago and there is not a response. I am not sure what is going on. Can you give me some advice please
Regards
As information provided by other threads, people get Visa appx in 6 months.

So have patience & be assured you will get it in this JULY 2010 month for sure.......

All the very best & congrats in advance to get VISA... ;)

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, I have also recived this kind of email in November 13, 2018 any one know how much this will take to be processed ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to subject’s application for admission to Canada.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.