+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3rd September AIP and email regarding error

usman_1986

Oct 10, 2019
Guys I got AIP today, my consultant forwarded it to me. Its dated 3rd Sept but didnt get any error message. Letter came in portal.

Reactions: jigzyy

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
You don't have to bother about this, Infact you guys are lucky to have your own embassies and India has an impressive record, these applicants were all from Pakistan, Approval In Principle came from Edmonton, error message received from unknown office, no error case reported from other countries so far

Cheers
Yes that's true but you also know anything can happen to our application as vacs are still close in India. Until final decision it is stressful. I also started my course now.

Gagan556

Sep 6, 2020
What do u mean by full address? If u mean the name of embassy that issued AIP then its not written it just says IRCC at the bottom my address is written under my name at the top left.
I am asking about ur address that it is full address written on aip Or only city country and state is there

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Can someone tell me that if all those, who received AIP on 3th September, got email next day regarding AIP was sent due to glitch??
And also are you still getting same error emails or it was only 4,the very next day when you got that email. Actually, I also got AIP on same day but no email regarding glitch next day till today, so is there any chance that they can send it again anytime?
Yes same issue
Kindly update when you got AIP again