+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3rd Oct 2018 ITA - Join here

Gautidoha

May 19, 2018
Hello All..
Congrats to all who received ITA.
I got mine on October 3 and now have 60 days to submit application.

I have a query regarding medical test. We are a family of 3.. Me, my wife and a 2YO kid. We are presently in UAE since 2012. During my wife’s application for resident permit (RP) in UAE, the medical commission took her x-ray, blood test as a standard procedure. In her X-ray they found a scar and referred for additional sputum and skin test. They deferred her RP until the confirmatory test results came. After 3 months medical team told us that she had latent /inactive TB and that’s the reason she had a permanent scar in her lungs. After this they gave her RP and since then we are staying here in UAE.

Now my question is during the Canada medical test they will again check her X-ray and this whole dilemma will happen again right ? If CIC says like we have to do remedical or confirmatory tests will this delay our application ? I am sure these tests cannot be done in 60 days time as it has some specific waiting period. What should be done, pls advise. I have to submit the application by December 3. What document do we need to upload in medicals ?

Thanks.

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Hello All..

I have a query regarding medical test. We are a family of 3.. Me, my wife and a 2YO kid. We are presently in UAE since 2012. During my wife’s application for resident permit (RP) in UAE, the medical commission took her x-ray, blood test as a standard procedure. In her X-ray they found a scar and referred for additional sputum and skin test. They deferred her RP until the confirmatory test results came. After 3 months medical team told us that she had latent /inactive TB and that’s the reason she had a permanent scar in her lungs. After this they gave her RP and since then we are staying here in UAE.

Now my question is during the Canada medical test they will again check her X-ray and this whole dilemma will happen again right ? If CIC says like we have to do remedical or confirmatory tests will this delay our application ? I am sure these tests cannot be done in 60 days time as it has some specific waiting period. What should be done, pls advise. I have to submit the application by December 3. What document do we need to upload in medicals ?

Thanks.
Hi... if there is genuine reason due to which you are not able to submit the application on time CIC provides exceptions provided there are no delays from your end. For instance, if PCC is taking longer than 60 days to be obtained and you initiated the process on time same can be explained and exceptions can be seeker. So don’t worry

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hello All..

Thanks.
Hi,
You may proceed with upfront medicals (type: worker/ NON EDE) for the three of you. The doctor will give you a sheet for each of you as a proof that you started your medicals. Upload that in the document checklist and send your application before 60 days limit.
During the assessment, the officer will evaluate if your wife require additional exams. But your application will be already in assessment.
Regards.

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
hi
after ITA in filling out immediate family member of PA & Spouse - do we need to provide all relative info like parents & siblings ?
or can i leave it blank.
also in address history - i've lived in many places in 10 years, say about 30 but i don't remember all the addresses like apt umber, street number etc, how to go about it

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
For proof of funds, I have 9 lakhs in my account. It was actually from my mother who deposited it in my account 4 months ago.

Do I need to get a gift deed or can I just show that 9 lakhs balance?

prash88

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
I have a question regarding PCC,

I am an Indian citizen and stayed in USA for the past 6 years.

Me and my spouse applied for FBI PCC and got it on Oct 3 (on the date of the express entry draw) with my US residence address.

Now I travelled back to India and will be here for another 3 months, by which time I plan to complete my Canadian PR process.

I am planning to get PCC from PSK near me here in India. My spouse is planning to get Indian PCC from the Indian consulate near her.

I am the primary applicant and I am planning to use my Indian residential address for my Canadian PR process.

So is having a FBI PCC addressed to my US residence good enough for my PR application? I travelled back to India after I got by FBI PCC.

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Hi.. got the ITA on 3rd Oct.. and I need some advice..
in my express entry profile I mistakenly wrote dates of one of my employment records from "2016-04 to 2016-06" when in fact it was actually from "2016-04 to 2018-06".. I got to know this while I was updating my information in the port-ITA application. I have now corrected it and have got the experience letter from the employer for the same time period. Now, do I need to write this in an LoE when submitting my eAPR or can I just ignore it as it does not affect my overall score?
any help would be much appreciated...

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
hi any online tool to arrange digital photo

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi.. got the ITA on 3rd Oct.. and I need some advice..
in my express entry profile I mistakenly wrote dates of one of my employment records from "2016-04 to 2016-06" when in fact it was actually from "2016-04 to 2018-06".. I got to know this while I was updating my information in the port-ITA application. I have now corrected it and have got the experience letter from the employer for the same time period. Now, do I need to write this in an LoE when submitting my eAPR or can I just ignore it as it does not affect my overall score?
any help would be much appreciated...
Mention it in LoE

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
hi
after ITA in filling out immediate family member of PA & Spouse - do we need to provide all relative info like parents & siblings ?
or can i leave it blank.
also in address history - i've lived in many places in 10 years, say about 30 but i don't remember all the addresses like apt umber, street number etc, how to go about it
Details of family members are required because when you get PR and if you have to sponsor any family members or if any family members claim points your application will be checked... address I guess it’s okie if you provide the major ones???

Reactions: AVI1313

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Has anyone applied for PCC through Indian embassy? Wanted to confirm if we need to submit 2 separate cheque for the fees and miscellaneous service or can it be a single cheque?