+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3rd March 2018 IELTS Results...

Mar 19, 2018
This is the second email was sent by them to keep me posted.
Have you received any email?
I have read all the 168 posts on this thread and now i m feeling very nervous.

You guys are atleast receiving emails either upfront to keep u posted or at least in form of reply to your query mail. I am neither received any mail regarding withholding of results neither m i receiving any replies to my mails.

I am Indian National residing in India, but chose Al Ain Test Centre, Abu Dhabi, UAE for my IELTS on 3rd March. I’ve called test centre multiple times, and the coordinator has same pungent reply that it could take 1week or 3weeks. She doesn’t know. This is killing me a little on the inside every day. I m checking the results page not less than 200 times a day out of anxiety.

Any guesses whats the case with result and why m i not receiving any mails?

auh_ab

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
My friend received this email on progress of ielts investigation. But i havnt. We both in uae but appeared from diff. Test centres.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
I sent them a follow up email and this is the reply I got

"
Thank you for your email.

We apologize for the delay in the release of your results. However, the IELTS Test Partners have a responsibility to all test takers, to organizations which accept IELTS scores, and to regulatory bodies, to ensure the highest confidence in the accuracy and integrity of test results. The decision on results is taken by the IELTS Test Partners, and does not rest with the local test centre.

We hope to be able to provide further information on the 3rd March, 2018 test results in the near future.

I hope this information helps. Should you like to receive more information, please do attach the earlier email correspondence to help us serve you better. Please feel free to contact us for further information.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Overall 8 (IDP India)
L 8
R 9
W 7
S 8.5

I too am perplexed about my W score since I too was pretty much slightly above the word count.

Discretion of the examiner is strange at times.

However, what makes me wonder is that with a cumulative score of 33 , you have an overall band of 8.5 while mine is an 8 with a cumulative 32.5

Isn't it taken as an average and rounded off ?

Trying to understand the nearest decimals value here as even a single point matters during CRS points calculations.

Any thoughts ?
yup, you need 33 for 8.5.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Not yet! I'm looking forward to hearing about it.
There are several reasons for withholding:
-Random quality check
-high band scores especially when the difference between skills are more than 2 scores
-difference in handwriting
I got an email due to the random check ! Yours was the same reason?
My exam was general, how about yours?
Thanks
difference in score between skills of 2 or more than 2 is normal. Your reading aptitude can possibly be way better than your writing, doesn't mean that you cheated OR you were well prepped in reading, which you weren't in writing.

auh_ab

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
I sent them a follow up email and this is the reply I got

"
Thank you for your email.

We apologize for the delay in the release of your results. However, the IELTS Test Partners have a responsibility to all test takers, to organizations which accept IELTS scores, and to regulatory bodies, to ensure the highest confidence in the accuracy and integrity of test results. The decision on results is taken by the IELTS Test Partners, and does not rest with the local test centre.

We hope to be able to provide further information on the 3rd March, 2018 test results in the near future.

I hope this information helps. Should you like to receive more information, please do attach the earlier email correspondence to help us serve you better. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
Please share the email address on which u sent email

skumars77

Mar 17, 2018
BC 03 March from Germany L7.5, R9, W7, S7.5 - my first attempt and im so mad with my listening result. I needed to score 8 for CLB 9. I have sent out my application for EoR and waiting with fingers crossed.

365GoodDay

Jan 31, 2018
I have read all the 168 posts on this thread and now i m feeling very nervous.

You guys are atleast receiving emails either upfront to keep u posted or at least in form of reply to your query mail. I am neither received any mail regarding withholding of results neither m i receiving any replies to my mails.

I am Indian National residing in India, but chose Al Ain Test Centre, Abu Dhabi, UAE for my IELTS on 3rd March. I’ve called test centre multiple times, and the coordinator has same pungent reply that it could take 1week or 3weeks. She doesn’t know. This is killing me a little on the inside every day. I m checking the results page not less than 200 times a day out of anxiety.

Any guesses whats the case with result and why m i not receiving any mails?
Hello,
Do not worry at all because I know some people from another country who haven't received any email or update either.
We all are on the same boat and hopefully will get happy soon with desired scores :)