Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I cannot believe my luck..

It was my 9th attempt, and again the same story-
L - 8
R - 8.5
W - 7
S - 6.5

I took the exam from Noida (BC) GT module.
The examiner for the speaking section was an old lady and was least bothered about the test. She was yawing throughout my interview.
The same thing and same scores happened in my last exam as well, and unfortunately that time also she was the examiner for my speaking section.

Its unbelievable they have such examiners on the panel. British Council is just making huge money keeping playing with many candidates' future.
This is so disheartening.
then try changing the center if you have that doubt...

Jan 17, 2018
R - 8.0
L - 8.5
S - 7.5
W - 7

Hyderabad (India), IDP, 3rd March.
R & L were expected. S & W should have been interchanged based on my experience. Nevertheless happy to have hit CLB 9 on the first attempt. Now onto submitting my express entry profile.

JSSJMD22

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
General: India
L- 8.5
R-8.5
W- 6.5 :(
S-7

I was expecting a 7 in writing if not more. This was my second attempt and i scored 7 in Writing last time. I thought i did better in writing than the previous one..still got a lower score.

Dont know what to do...is it worth to go for re-evaluation?

How much time does it take?
same disappointment here , seems general test conducted in India have different criteria for Writing & Speaking, mine speaking test was damn good, i was expecting between 8 and 9 but at end got 6.5, really frustrated , not sure how revaluation work.

RG

Reactions: CanadaDream22

Bratzee

Mar 16, 2018
Hello Guys ,

I received email stating result with held for quality assurance anyone receive email like this ....I took the exam in Jeddah

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hello Guys ,

I received email stating result with held for quality assurance anyone receive email like this ....I took the exam in Jeddah
Same happened to me... was waiting desperately since morning.. Extremely Frustrating for me. how long will i HANG WITH THIS??????