+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

387 AND EMAIL FROM ONTARIO

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
seniors i would like your help. i just got an email from ontario regarding nomination. my score is 387 clb6 french, clb8 english. can i trust it? or system error?
they say i have to contact them. how do i do so? anything will be appreciated

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats your NOC? As Ontario PNP nominations is at halt according to last updates.

But you must check the authenticity of the mail. As previously few fraud cases are reported by CIC, and had warn the public to be cautious.

Good Luck.

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Whats your NOC? As Ontario PNP nominations is at halt according to last updates.

But you must check the authenticity of the mail. As previously few fraud cases are reported by CIC, and had warn the public to be cautious.

Good Luck.
It was not a email. It was a message to my EE account

fordori

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
No specific minimum points is required for the french stream and it is always open. A great tool for bilinguals. Congrats! Now you need to read the instructions carefully and submit your application to Ontario.

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
As @fatani mentioned may be its for french language stream.
Happy for u. N lot of good wishes to your way. So you think i should take it and apply? I got clb6 in french listening and no update on their website regarding modifications to the french stream

Keep us update about the process.

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
No specific minimum points is required for the french stream and it is always open. A great tool for bilinguals. Congrats! Now you need to read the instructions carefully and submit your application to Ontario.
but i got clb6 in french listening