Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
The waiting is frustrating when there's nothing you can do, can't even predict the next draws

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
bestofluck said:
They just want International students and provincial nominees for time being. Hope to see they start bringing down the scores and respect people who are waiting in EE since long long long .....
What international students? We don't even stand a chance with these high scores. Someone with 2 year work experience and the best English scores can only get 469. :-\

KimPositive

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
...as people here predicted it...

Still frustrating! Sitting with 466 points and hoping for more luck in 2 weeks.
Not easy to improve your points when companies are not motivated to do LMIA...

Stay positive guys!

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Guys my CRS is 473 and had received an ITA in the 20th April round. Had submitted my application in late May but my application got refused because it was deemed incomplete as my PCC wasn't quite what they were looking for. The refusal came on May 27th. My application status is also Cancelled and not Closed. In the meantime I have gotten a new PCC made. Do you think I should raise a CSE and ask them to reopen my file with me attaching the new PCC or should i wait for the next ITA? I have also created a new EE profile btw so I'm already in the pool. Please advise. Thanks.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Just imagine you're playing lottery...if your number is not picked, try again...you win big anyway if you win hehe.

That way, you won't get frustrated every other Wednesday hehe.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
All PNP programs are running full and have huge back logs of waiting applicants, CRS score would not drop considerable in the near future, my guesstimate is after Oct / Nov once CIC has been able to clear the back log they are currently sitting on, and PNP route makes more money for them rather than the regular EE...

Plus they are also considering inland foreign students as priority under EE, so i reckon the wait is going to be long ............

Hope16

Star Member
May 13, 2016
I hope all members in this forum could assist me with this idea. My work permit is going to expire soon and I am sitting at 464 for over last 2 months. It seems that score may not drop to this level in near future. Now I am considering to exclude my spouse and create EE profile as a single applicant but married. As a single applicant my score would be 489. Would that be misrepresentation? Is there any inland applicant in this forum who have tried this approach? Please share your experience. Thanks everyone.

alstar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2017
Someone earlier had rightly said that CIC might be clearing out all the backlogs, hence the low number of invitations given in the past few rounds.
Hopefully the number will go up in the coming future and the point might come down as well...

-A

MH_A

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
IOS9.2 said:
All PNP programs are running full and have huge back logs of waiting applicants, CRS score would not drop considerable in the near future, my guesstimate is after Oct / Nov once CIC has been able to clear the back log they are currently sitting on, and PNP route makes more money for them rather than the regular EE...

Plus they are also considering inland foreign students as priority under EE, so i reckon the wait is going to be long ............
Again (as BA2LAMAZ said), how are they have priority for international students? Maybe their priority is to send them back to their countries!!!

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
International students are not a priority. Express entry is a points based system so it favors you if you get high marks across all areas.

With that said, I agree that the cut off is bound to be lower soon. With hardly any new applications being accepted in the PNP, it's just a matter of time before CIC goes back to the pool and invite more applicants.

Off Topic: Do you guys think we'll get a third draw this June? If we follow the two week rule, the next draw might be on the 29th of June.

daredevil88

Jun 16, 2016
Hi All

Still no luck. Sitting at 475 and thinking of increasing the score.

Please help with my below question regarding Canadian work experience.
I am in Intra company transfer visa and have worked full time for around 2.5 years.
I am being paid for 40 hrs a week.
I have completed around 4700 hrs of full time work and has been paid.
So will i be counted as 3 yrs Canadian experience (1560 hrs per yr) or will it be 2 years work exp.

Secondly, my wife has open work permit and has a part time employment.
But she has worked more than 1560 hrs in one year (average 30 hrs or more every week) over the last year and has been paid for that.
Just want to check if
1. Part time employment is considered as work experience for my spouse and can i get points for that under the express entry scheme.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
MH_A said:
Again (as BA2LAMAZ said), how are they have priority for international students? Maybe their priority is to send them back to their countries!!!
Hi folks,
I have already left the country :'( waiting everyday to see some miracle! But seems like nothing is hopeful! Not sure how many others have left. What an unfair system, kicking out ppl like us

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Things change, and new opportunities arise all the time. Just ‘keep your eyes on the ball’ and be patient.

I have been trying since March 2014, and I found my luck in a little window of opportunity that opened up in June 2015 – Ontario PNP. I only had 401 points, but I was fast enough to recreate my EE profile. I was just at the right place and at the right time, and so I received that golden Letter of Interest from Ontario, which turned into a nomination 7 months later. And now, I am expecting PPR any moment with my RPRF paid 2 weeks ago.

So never lose hope. My experience may sound like an isolated case, but trust me it is not. I have seen everything change in all these processes since 2014. I am sure as hell that there is going to be another opportunity coming up. Just wait for it.

Best wishes

Reactions: Pikecann

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haznac said:
Things change, and new opportunities arise all the time. Just ‘keep your eyes on the ball’ and be patient.

I have been trying since March 2014, and I found my luck in a little window of opportunity that opened up in June 2015 – Ontario PNP. I only had 401 points, but I was fast enough to recreate my EE profile. I was just at the right place and at the right time, and so I received that golden Letter of Interest from Ontario, which turned into a nomination 7 months later. And now, I am expecting PPR any moment with my RPRF paid 2 weeks ago.
There's nothing to try since March 2014. It was before EE, you could apply to FSW or CEC right away if you qualified. If not, then there was nothing you could try but wait to complete your year of experience.