+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

36 years age, got admission in UCW for MBA, 11 years of IT experience. Chances of Student Visa

preetms

Jun 12, 2018
I don’t think age really matters. I got my SP approved on 8th Jan 2021.
Age 34+
Study Gap = 10 Years
Hello, I am also having the same kind of profile. I applied for the Jan-2021 intake and given my biometrics on 06-Jan-2021. But haven't heard anything after that.

I applied for deferment to the may-2021 intake, but don't know when they will share the decision.. when did you apply for a study permit and give the biometrics?

MVINOTH005

Nov 26, 2020
Hello, I am also having the same kind of profile. I applied for the Jan-2021 intake and given my biometrics on 06-Jan-2021. But haven't heard anything after that.

I applied for deferment to the may-2021 intake, but don't know when they will share the decision.. when did you apply for a study permit and give the biometrics?
Hello Friend!
I applied way back in Oct 24th 2020. Bio given in Oct 28th. It will definitely going to take time as you have given the bio in Jan 06th. So be patient.. :)
I think its a good thing you deferred to May 21. All the best, I am sure you will here the positive news right on time.

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
Hello Friend!
I applied way back in Oct 24th 2020. Bio given in Oct 28th. It will definitely going to take time as you have given the bio in Jan 06th. So be patient.. :)
I think its a good thing you deferred to May 21. All the best, I am sure you will here the positive news right on time.
Did u get ur ppr??

Reactions: MVINOTH005

preetms

Jun 12, 2018
Hello Friend!
Thanks!!

I just have a few hunches, I have already done Masters's (MBA, Finance) and afterward, I am having almost 10 years of experience in IT(Consulting) and now I have applied for Project Management Course.

I am just hopeful that the Visa Officer could understand the difference between MBA and Project management as both of them are post-graduation courses.

Apparently, I need to serve 90 days notice period in my current Organisation. So my calculation says If I will get my visa approval and need to join the May-2021 batch. I have to inform my management at least in the first week of Feb-2021.

I hope Canadian Visa Officer/ high commission could understand my situation.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Thanks!!

I just have a few hunches, I have already done Masters's (MBA, Finance) and afterward, I am having almost 10 years of experience in IT(Consulting) and now I have applied for Project Management Course.

I am just hopeful that the Visa Officer could understand the difference between MBA and Project management as both of them are post-graduation courses.

Apparently, I need to serve 90 days notice period in my current Organisation. So my calculation says If I will get my visa approval and need to join the May-2021 batch. I have to inform my management at least in the first week of Feb-2021.

I hope Canadian Visa Officer/ high commission could understand my situation.
Hello,

The onus boils down on you to enlighten the VO about your situation and don't just assume or get someone else to assume for you.

If your program doesn't correlate and/or you intend to switch by doing something different, do the explaining with a well crafted letter so the VO can make sense of your situation and the reasons given.

Regards

preetms

Jun 12, 2018
Hello,

The onus boils down on you to enlighten the VO about your situation and don't just assume or get someone else to assume for you.

If your program doesn't correlate and/or you intend to switch by doing something different, do the explaining with a well crafted letter so the VO can make sense of your situation and the reasons given.

Regards
Yeh, I have explained the same in my SOP, as per my profile my next target is to become a project manager and that's the reason I would like to join this course to get professional knowledge.

I also mentioned that I am availing leave without the payment facility provided by my organization and I am committed to joining back my organization after successful completion of my higher education. Also, I attached the mail from my HR where she has mentioned that as per policy you are eligible for leave without pay, and your roles and responsibilities refitment will be done once I will join back.

That's the maximum I can do. Now the ball is in their coat, let's see what VO is going to decide.

preetms

Jun 12, 2018
Oh yes! I even got my passport with the VISA stamped on 19th Jan. :)
Oh yes! I even got my passport with the VISA stamped on 19th Jan. :)
I have received my half approval yesterday, it's kind of preliminary approval or AIP, do anyone has any guess when they will give me the final decision.
Currently, they just mentioned "You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing."

Please let me know if someone received this kind of update in the past.

Thanks in anticipation!