+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

33rd draw: 6th May 534 points !!!!!!!!!!!!! just 799 invited

timothy_fx

Feb 1, 2015
point with 908 , got the ITA .

It's my second time get the ITA ,

Got it in second draw with 600+ LMIA point , than i received another email from cic been told it is a system issues , that my lmia ia not permanent and i dont have the add on point ,

this time got a permanent job offer with approved LMIA, Hope there is no more weird things happen again

good luck everyone .

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think this draw was basically only for PNPs and LMIA people and the next few draws will continue in the same manner so that they can clear up the backlog. May be this is one of the reasons why OINP has slowed down their processings too. They might have received instructions from CIC. Because the more the nominations, the more people gets ITA. I hope someday they don't temporarily pause the entire express entry system.

tomjaz004

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
now i think they should stop fooling us and state only candidates with LMIA or PNP will get ITA :(

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
seems like another ponzy scheme...cheated cheated and cheated
CIC isnt taking any money to add applicants in pool. Didnt get how this is ponzy and cic is cheating us fool. Cutoff will go up and down, it doesn't matter if you frown. A day will come when you get breakthrough, have patience, everything happens when its due.

amyqasim

Apr 29, 2016
amanjpro said:
Wait, this CRS is really strange how can one collect this much? if LMIA or PNP then it should be 600+ is there any way to reach this much?!!
even im thinking the same

MH_A

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
rajibsam said:
CIC isnt taking any money to add applicants in pool. Didnt get how this is ponzy and cic is cheating us fool. Cutoff will go up and down, it doesn't matter if you frown. A day will come when you get breakthrough, have patience, everything happens when its due.
CIC fooled us (a number of us) at least once, when they opened the PhD stream and rejected almost everyone.
I am in Canada for 6 years, I applied under PhD stream and got rejected because of NOC definition.
I am in the EE pool and had 452 points (because I am married). The minimum points got the ITA was 453. Then We got ECA for my wife and our points became 460. Exactly in the next round the number of ITAs went from 1500 to 1000, and the minimum points went up to 470.
I believe CIC has to inform people about the status of their intake and their plans to clear the fog and help us plan for our life.

MH_A

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
BTW, Thanks for the information you guys provide. I really did not know that the reason for decreased number of ITAs can be the cap for 2016. Let's hope this is the reason and things will become normal again.

goldon

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amyqasim said:
even im thinking the same
The closest I can guess is as follow:

Single at his/her age of 33 with a PhD;
IELTS/CELPIP with CLB 10 on each item;
Second language with 2 CLB 7 and 2 CLB8;
Canadian Experience 2 years;
Oversea Experience 2 years.

That will give 539 pts in total.

God! I am so bored. :p

MH_A

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
goldon said:
The closest I can guess is as follow:

Single at his/her age of 33 with a PhD;
IELTS/CELPIP with CLB 10 on each item;
Second language with 2 CLB 7 and 2 CLB8;
Canadian Experience 2 years;
Oversea Experience 2 years.

That will give 539 pts in total.

God! I am so bored. :p

That guy is so cool!
They should give him the Canadian passport right away. :p

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that today's draw is the first attempt to re-balance the Immigration intake and discount Economic Applicants in favor of adding the 'Refugees Intake'.

I really hope am I wrong but if they want to re-balance Economic Applicants with refugees in order to fit the total Immigrant quota for the year, then all draws this year might be at CRS of 500 or more.

I seriously hope I am wrong but there is no other clear explanation for today's draw.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
Lets all be positive and hopeful: Afterall, this time last year (may 2015) the cut-off was 755 CRS points and by 17 July 2015, the cut-off had dropped to 451 CRS points. (see the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/past-rounds.asp ) So the fact that today's round is on 534 points doesn't necessarily mean it will remain high for long. Lets stay calm 8)

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MH_A said:
CIC fooled us (a number of us) at least once, when they opened the PhD stream and rejected almost everyone.
I am in Canada for 6 years, I applied under PhD stream and got rejected because of NOC definition.
I am in the EE pool and had 452 points (because I am married). The minimum points got the ITA was 453. Then We got ECA for my wife and our points became 460. Exactly in the next round the number of ITAs went from 1500 to 1000, and the minimum points went up to 470.
I believe CIC has to inform people about the status of their intake and their plans to clear the fog and help us plan for our life.
Canada or IRCC doesn't have any duty at all to inform an immigrant about their upcoming plans, they will plan and act according to the country benefits. You are an economic immigrant, you CHOOSE to immigrate to Canada for a better personal life. It's not like Canada is begging you to come here or taking money from you and promising you will definitely have a slot to become a PR.

If you think immigrating to Canada hinder your personal life too much, then quit it and apply to another country. Welcome to the free and capitalist world.

Canadian people don't own you anything.

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Such a high score at a time when application intake is closed in few states, so what will happen once SK or Toronto reopen application intake