Ontario paused invitations for most categories:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
this is very bad news its depressing no way out now

defintelyguru

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Toronto, ON
TrackIT said:
As soon as i open the forum the first thread "what the hell was that score" anyways good for those who received ITA, rest all one more drunk/painfull/hopefull weekend ! well still 3 more weeks and i am gone ,basically i'm leaving canada because wp expires on 28th. Sitting on 425 from almost 1 year and tried everything i could to get more points but nothing worked ! looks like CIC would only believe cheaters ! let it be that way good job
I understand your frustration. There is a lot of unfairness in the way immigration works. Some communities DO abuse, which make it even more difficult for the rest of us. Getting in Canada and staying IS difficult. Believe me I know. But I'm also proof that it can be done with a lot of perseverance.

The key is to understand the system, and its rules. Knowledge is essential.
With a score of 425 you will NOT get selected. You have to rely on a nomination. Wether or not that is possible (meet requirements, program open) is for you to know. So, get the info...

If PNP isn't possible, you need to boost your score. There are not many ways to do that: language, experience and education.
If you can combine good language score with experience, and education with experience, that's 100 points in adaptability !
You've got to figure out where you can improve your score, and do what you need.
And if you really can't improve your score, you need to get a LMIA-job. If you are sponsored for EE, LMIA is a bit easier and faster. (Still a pain) Free if you only ask it for EE and not WP.

You should know many of us had difficulties. We came through.
If you're not wiling and prepared, it's not gonna work.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
defintelyguru said:
I understand your frustration. There is a lot of unfairness in the way immigration works. Some communities DO abuse, which make it even more difficult for the rest of us. Getting in Canada and staying IS difficult. Believe me I know. But I'm also proof that it can be done with a lot of perseverance.

The key is to understand the system, and its rules. Knowledge is essential.
With a score of 425 you will NOT get selected. You have to rely on a nomination. Wether or not that is possible (meet requirements, program open) is for you to know. So, get the info...

If PNP isn't possible, you need to boost your score. There are not many ways to do that: language, experience and education.
If you can combine good language score with experience, and education with experience, that's 100 points in adaptability !
You've got to figure out where you can improve your score, and do what you need.
And if you really can't improve your score, you need to get a LMIA-job. If you are sponsored for EE, LMIA is a bit easier and faster. (Still a pain) Free if you only ask it for EE and not WP.

You should know many of us had difficulties. We came through.
If you're not wiling and prepared, it's not gonna work.
I partially agree with what you are saying. The main concern most of us have is that system is not consistent. With same particular score & other factors you are eligible at one point in time; whereas with same factors you are not eligible within few days. & that info is not shared transparently.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EE is under revision. the future relies on the new rules they will implement. Most of new rules will benefits internanional graduates and people with siblings( family reunification). these people can adaptate to the country fast and easy.
the way i see it:
more points will be given to this people but that doesnt mean the cutoff will drop. they can only provide adittional points certain candidates and by returning the privilages they had before. ;D

that s just my point of view. however, after been in the pool for 1 year now i can tell you that the system have turned out to be inpredictable.