Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
ImmiToCanada said:
Let's be optimistic guys.

I think one reason for the sudden decrease in the number of ITAs is that CIC has to leave enough resources to ensure the 6-month processing time promise. From this perspective, the number of ITAs will soon increase and the CRS cutoff will go down in the near future.
And economic immigration no is low for this year when you compare to 2015.

Olrdude

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
ImmiToCanada said:
Let's be optimistic guys.

I think one reason for the sudden decrease in the number of ITAs is that CIC has to leave enough resources to ensure the 6-month processing time promise. From this perspective, the number of ITAs will soon increase and the CRS cutoff will go down in the near future.
Speculation:

I think they also filled their 2016 quota. Given the 6-month processing, maybe the number of ITAs will increase beginning in June or July, since those people will land in 2017, and will count towards 2017 immigration targets.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Congrats to these few who were invited... the score is sky-high.

Please update the CRS Tracker so I can generate a report to predict next draw result.

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
All the best!
Asivad, I had my 1o EE profile refused because my job offers was wrong, now I have received a new ITA, my questions is...Do I need take a new medical exam?
Everybody says that the medical exam is valid for 12 months, I did not take my medical exam for permit, I took for PR under EE on October 31, 2015

I am in doubt
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=381&top=29

ashwinbavdekar

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keep Calm guys, this seems to be a yearly pattern. Consider the invites sent in May send their e-APR by June, then to meet the 6 Month promise CIC has to process these applications by DEC,2016. Hence these ITAs seem to be a part of the 2016 Quota, which as we all know has faced a massive setback due to increase in Refugee/Family Reunification Quota.
I believe the draws that would take place June onwards, would be counted in the 2017 Quota. The government says economic immigration would be their primary focus in 2017, and they have also said they plan to increase ITAs per Draw leading to a drop in CRS Requirement.
I know Speculation is the last thing that helps you with immigration/Express entry matter, so please dont take these statements as facts, but this is the picture i could get from a bit of research and after discussing this topic with a known consultant.
I myself am stuck at 461, but wasn't surprised the slightest bit after looking at these draw results.I hope this information helps you to keep your hopes high.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lily_br said:
Asivad, I had my 1o EE profile refused because my job offers was wrong, now I have received a new ITA, my questions is...Do I need take a new medical exam?
Everybody says that the medical exam is valid for 12 months, I did not take my medical exam for permit, I took for PR under EE on October 31, 2015

I am in doubt
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=381&top=29
Not the right thread for this but I'll answer here as your case is time bound.

Medicals cannot be more than 6 months old at the time of application submission. Yours are older than 6 months by a week. If you plan to submit your application over the weekend, those might still work as they aren't too old. You can add an LoE highlighting this and also indicate that you're willing to retake Medicals if IRCC requires you to do that.

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:

Medicals cannot be more than 6 months old at the time of application submission. Yours are older than 6 months by a week. If you plan to submit your application over the weekend, those might still work as they aren't too old. You can add an LoE highlighting this and also indicate that you're willing to retake Medicals if IRCC requires you to do that.
hmmm I see, thanks! ;)

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Congratulations to everyone who got their ITAs.
As I predicted, ITAs and CRS cutoffs continue to go down and up respectively- my theory is that this continues through to the end of May-middle of June, at which point I think the number of ITAs and CRS cutoffs start trending back towards somewhat normal levels for before (though I can't imagine they will ever be entirely like they were last year- the economic immigration stream targets have been cut down by too much).

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Just another added point: the medical result has be valid (i.e. no more than 12 months old) upon landing. If the medical result is already 6 month old at AOR, it may expire before landing so a re-take of medical test is still needed.

Asivad Anac said:

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
ashwinbavdekar said:
Keep Calm guys, this seems to be a yearly pattern. Consider the invites sent in May send their e-APR by June, then to meet the 6 Month promise CIC has to process these applications by DEC,2016. Hence these ITAs seem to be a part of the 2016 Quota, which as we all know has faced a massive setback due to increase in Refugee/Family Reunification Quota.
I believe the draws that would take place June onwards, would be counted in the 2017 Quota. The government says economic immigration would be their primary focus in 2017, and they have also said they plan to increase ITAs per Draw leading to a drop in CRS Requirement.
I know Speculation is the last thing that helps you with immigration/Express entry matter, so please dont take these statements as facts, but this is the picture i could get from a bit of research and after discussing this topic with a known consultant.
I myself am stuck at 461, but wasn't surprised the slightest bit after looking at these draw results.I hope this information helps you to keep your hopes high.
How do they foresee the targets of 2017 from now? Do you think they have it already? Same question of 2016 did they know the targets when they were taking 1500 person per draw in 2015?

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
All this Analysis and BLABLABLABLA doesnt work.... :-\
it breaks the mind when expectation is high... I understand everybody has right to their opinions.
But sick of all this ST***D Analysis.

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
tfeddy2012 said:
All this Analysis and BLABLABLABLA doesnt work.... :-\
it breaks the mind when expectation is high... I understand everybody has right to their opinions.
But sick of all this ST***D Analysis.
YES !! THANK U
JUST HOLD YOUR HORSES & LET'S GO WITH THE FLOW.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All is needed for score to come down to normal level is back to back draw.

I suppose it may happen in the nearest future

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
Congrats to these few who were invited... the score is sky-high.

Please update the CRS Tracker so I can generate a report to predict next draw result.
Really? you can generate a report and predict the next draw? can we all for once stop playing IRCC analysts role playing game?

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Alexios07 said:
Really? you can generate a report and predict the next draw? can we all for once stop playing IRCC analysts role playing game?
LOL ;D. This guy is everywhere with his trackers..