+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3152 Registered Nurse category

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
virkamee05 said:
Hey Sultan Ali,iwant to know from u that i had my Nsg training in English medium and had 27 yrs experience[6yrs in AMMAN--JORDAN]&passed CGFNS&NCLEX-RN.can i get some benefit for all these.plseanswer me.
thanks&god bless u.
well i m afraid its has to be english country not english meduim .. you must have to undergo exam procedure and will required ielts ..

i know you got NCLEX-RN but again there are diffrent regulation and requirements in diffrent province you should give a try by emailing your intrested province ...

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
hello guys,

my application was received by Glen last Nov.9,2010 and my new dilemma is when will be the best time to take ielts for Academic for me to start to apply as a R.n in Canada.I heard that some provinces in terms processing to be a nurse is quite longer.So, my next question will be,who is the fastest among all the provinces and also the cheapest.My initial choice 2 months ago was Nova Scotia,Manitoba and New Brunswick.

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
lloydnina said:
Hi there, you don't need to have ielts before applying as long as you have worked or working in an english speaking country for more than a year. Regarding the interim permit, they will need a job offer and either working permit or permanent residence visa to grant you one. I think at the moment they don't sponsor nurses from overseas..so you have to be there to apply for a position to get a job offer. if you did'nt work as as RN in an english speaking country, you need an ielts of 6.5 in all categories with speaking of 7.0. I hope this info helps...this is from my personal experience. :)
hi there!thank you so much for your response..i havent worked in any english speaking country..ive only worked here in the philippines for 3 years now and canada is really my goal because i have many relatives there..so i havent tried to apply in any other foreign countries..i have an uncle and aunt based in toronto,so they are the one whos going to help me to look for a direct employer..The only thing that bothers me is getting their required ielts score,I can achieve 6.5 and above in all their components except for writing,im afraid im not that good in terms of writing creatively..and im also quite bothered because there registration fee is a lot more expensive compared to the other regulating bodies of canada and it is not refundable..and i am quite confused about the importance of ielts?because they told me that i just need the ielts later?can i take the ielts in canada?will i be registered in CNO and just take the ielts in canada?They told me to submit the papers now in CNO,.but i am scheduled to take the ielts on nov21 so I havent got my result for it.. im afraid to submit my registration fee because i know that it is not refundable..
Can i process my interim permit when im fully registered in cno?Can my 3 years experience be enough to be fully registered with out taking any program (class/study program) for months? because im afraid I cant afford to pay another tuition and go to school in canada..

thank you loydina

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
Rene_8000 said:
Hi there my family and i will be going to Manitoba also... I emailed crnm already and they told me that I have to get my visa first before I can proceed with my registration. She advised me to do my assessment first since it will also take time so that's what I did I submitted the required documents to IQAS last month... I hope this will help you...

Thanks for the information.I am also planning to apply in Manitoba,and but i am still on the early stage for my canada immigration applications.I am wondering if you have any idea,how many months will take to assess on our documents for crnm,before we are advise to take the exams.

:eek: :eek:

lloydnina

May 6, 2010
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
AOR Received.
sept 2010
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 2010
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 22,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
@ jijitipie

IELTS is a must as you don't have work exp in an english speaking country. Its is also needed before they CNO process your application. I am pretty sure that CNO has the highest level of requirements. If i were you, i would wait for my IELTS first before submitting application as its non-refundable incase you cahange your mind. You are right, writing is the hardest..but all i can say is practice will do the trick...look into different writing strategies on-line...concentrate more on writing practices. You will make it, your writing composition is fine ( as per your postings) just trust your self. However, not to discourage you...i haven't encountered a posting here from a filipino nurse that has been accepted by CNO without studying or without having an extensive nursing exp ( 5 yrs plus ). Pinoy din ako, i did my nursing there in Pinas but working here in NZ. On the brighter side, i do have friends who did the study there and only got 1 yr nursing exp there as well who got registration in Vancouver, maybe you can try there?better chances. Anyway, Focus on your ielts first...goodluck.

lloyd

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
Anyone who applied in saskatchewan (SRNA)? I sent my additional docs last week and waiting for their response (hoping they will make me eligible to take the exam). If there is anyone who also applied to SRNA let me know as i want to compare timelines/requirements.. thanks :)

ifti79

Feb 1, 2010
HELLO ALL NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE
I am likely to take my sec assessment in surrey bc and I have a few querries and need your guidelines. In my inviatation letter,it is mentioned that i have to take the sec assessment within one year and if i fail they will close down my file and then if i want to pursue my application after one year i have to start as a fresh applicant. Now what if i did not qualify the assessment will they ask me 6 months bridging course or they will ask me to take the two years whole course :( and one more thing if they ask me for a 6 month bridging course will there be any binding like they give a year period to take the sec assessment ; will there be any time limit to undertake this course or i will be free to plan whenever it suits me. anyone who have gone through these steps his or her reply will highly be appreciated and sultan ali is specially requested to share his valueable info on this matter thanx a lot and anticipating a comprehensive reply from rns

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Hi fellow RNs,
i'm a regular reader of this thread and have found many useful info on it. I am about starting my application for registration in Alberta, but i need clarification on some issues. I did ielts (academic module)in May 2010 and made the required scores if in apply to Alberta now will my result still be accepted by the time they finish the assessment? If not, which province is my best bet as i dont wish to do ielts again.
Secondly, would i be asked to do sec or bridging program with my Nclex Licence and more than 20yrs of experience? Lastly, do i need to send both my nursing and my Midwifery training transcripts?
Pls i will greatly appreciate your prompt response as time is already running on my ielts result. Thank you.
Tolu.

lloydnina

May 6, 2010
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
AOR Received.
sept 2010
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 2010
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 22,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
Toluwanile said:
Hi fellow RNs,
i'm a regular reader of this thread and have found many useful info on it. I am about starting my application for registration in Alberta, but i need clarification on some issues. I did ielts (academic module)in May 2010 and made the required scores if in apply to Alberta now will my result still be accepted by the time they finish the assessment? If not, which province is my best bet as i dont wish to do ielts again.
Secondly, would i be asked to do sec or bridging program with my Nclex Licence and more than 20yrs of experience? Lastly, do i need to send both my nursing and my Midwifery training transcripts?
Pls i will greatly appreciate your prompt response as time is already running on my ielts result. Thank you.
Tolu.
Hi,
In CNO, since you have practiced nursing in an english speaking country for more than a year..they won't require you an IELTS. In BC, they will. You can already request for your IELTS result to be sent to CNO even before you apply for registration, they will keep your IELTS for 6 months. Also, with CNO, they wouldn't probably require bridging program as you've got heaps of exp.

lloyd

FARPADANA

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Med's Request
10/05/2010-24/08/2010
Med's Done....
15/09/2010
Passport Req..
23/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2010
LANDED..........
20/08/2011
I would like to share a letter from CNO regards IELTS requirment:

Dear sir or madam

I am a registered nurse(BSN) from Iran and working in Kuwait.My immigration process is completed now and I planed to land in Toronto soon.in order to save time,I would like to ask if I can start registration process while I am out of Canada.whats more, I am holding a valid IELTS General training scored 7so I would like to know if IELTS General training is acceptable as the language fluency requirement or Academic is needed.

thank you so much.

Good afternoon Farhad,

Both academic and general fluency is accepted at CNO.

If you have any further questions, please contact us either by e-mail at cno@cnomail.org, by phone at (416)928-0900, 1-800-387-5526(toll-free in Ontario) by fax at (416) 928 6507 or visit our office at 101 Davenport Road, Toronto, ON, M5R 3P1.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

so CNO would be the only registration center who accept General, but in term of assessment i think they are not that easy as northern states.

michaelantiola

Aug 26, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05,2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 07,2010
AOR Received.
Dec 10,2010
Med's Request
Dec 13, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 4, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 29, 2012
LANDED..........
God willing on Oct 15
Toluwanile said:
Hi fellow RNs,
Tolu.

IN MY OPINION, U HAVE TO READ THE SPECIFIC GUIDELINES IN THE RESPECTIVE PROVINCES. YOU HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS WHICH CAN ONLY BE ANSWERED IN THEIR WEBSITES. NCLEX IS INVALID AS EVEN US NURSES STILL TAKE THE CRNE...IN CARNA (ALBERTA) YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT ALL DOCS NEEDED-AGAIN ITS IN THEIR WEB

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
I THANK AND PRAISE GOD FOR THIS VERY WONDERFUL BLESSING. YEHEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I PASSED THE CANADIAN REGISTERED NURSE EXAMINATION (CRNE)! THE SACRIFICES AND EXPENSES OF GOING TO CANADA JUST TO SIT FOR THE CRNE WERE ALL WORTH IT!!!

Rambler

Star Member
May 30, 2010
aspire said:
I THANK AND PRAISE GOD FOR THIS VERY WONDERFUL BLESSING. YEHEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I PASSED THE CANADIAN REGISTERED NURSE EXAMINATION (CRNE)! THE SACRIFICES AND EXPENSES OF GOING TO CANADA JUST TO SIT FOR THE CRNE WERE ALL WORTH IT!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;)

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspire said:
Congratulations Aspire!

So how was the exam like? Would appreciate if you can give us some pointers.

How different is it from NCLEX? Have started reviewing and noticed that CRNE attacked the questions much differently from how NCLEX is doing it. Is this true n the actual exam?

:)

Again, cheers on your success! :) ;)

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lloydnina said:
@ jijitipie

IELTS is a must as you don't have work exp in an english speaking country. Its is also needed before they CNO process your application. I am pretty sure that CNO has the highest level of requirements. If i were you, i would wait for my IELTS first before submitting application as its non-refundable incase you cahange your mind. You are right, writing is the hardest..but all i can say is practice will do the trick...look into different writing strategies on-line...concentrate more on writing practices. You will make it, your writing composition is fine ( as per your postings) just trust your self. However, not to discourage you...i haven't encountered a posting here from a filipino nurse that has been accepted by CNO without studying or without having an extensive nursing exp ( 5 yrs plus ). Pinoy din ako, i did my nursing there in Pinas but working here in NZ. On the brighter side, i do have friends who did the study there and only got 1 yr nursing exp there as well who got registration in Vancouver, maybe you can try there?better chances. Anyway, Focus on your ielts first...goodluck.

lloyd
Second courser Pinoy nurse here with a little over a year of experience when I applied to the CNO, luckily my application was approved after completing and submitting the competency assessment form.