Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
sja said:
Hi All,

I want to register with Manitoba. But in their application package , an immigration proof should be submitted along the application form in a single package . I am under process of immigration and my medicals are done.
Can I attach my medical request form's copy as a proof of immigration.

Please help

Thanks,
Sja
Hi there my family and i will be going to Manitoba also... I emailed crnm already and they told me that I have to get my visa first before I can proceed with my registration. She advised me to do my assessment first since it will also take time so that's what I did I submitted the required documents to IQAS last month... I hope this will help you...

dreaming of canada

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all my NOC is actually 3233 (Licensed Practical Nurse) but thought I would share my experience with you. I am a LPN in the USA and I first applied while my FSW application was going on to Alberta. I was not sure if CLPNA would accept my documents or not. It took months for them to receive all of my documents and transcript etc but in the end they DID accept it all and gave me full registration. At that time they accepted the NCLEX-PN from the USA so I did not have to take the exam either! Now it has changed and LPN's from the US have to take the CPNE. While my immigration process was going on Alberta had a hiring freeze. They were not hiring any new nurses. Everything was "internal applicant" positions. But since I was registered in Alberta I continued to send out resume's just to see if anyone would even be intrested in hiring me. For a long time no one even responded. Then AHS lifted the hiring freeze so I again began to apply and this time I got responses. But the answer was "give us a call when you arrive in Canada". But contacting did not go in vain as with every response I kept note of the position I applied for and the person's direct contact information. I finally got my visa 11/2. And I pretty much have a job as well. The AHS office that gave this hospital my resume did not ever contact me back but did keep my resume and forwarded it on. It was a bit of a hassle to apply to the college but in the end I was glad that I got registered first. Just so you all know I did apply to Manitoba as well but decided against it. I paid $280 for assessment of my documents? Then when I got the registration its almost $500 more to be registered there. We hope to land before Christmas. I just wanted to share my story and wish you all luck! Its worth the trouble and the waiting in the end.

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
dreaming of canada said:
Hi all my NOC is actually 3233 (Licensed Practical Nurse) but thought I would share my experience with you. I am a LPN in the USA and I first applied while my FSW application was going on to Alberta. I was not sure if CLPNA would accept my documents or not. It took months for them to receive all of my documents and transcript etc but in the end they DID accept it all and gave me full registration. At that time they accepted the NCLEX-PN from the USA so I did not have to take the exam either! Now it has changed and LPN's from the US have to take the CPNE. While my immigration process was going on Alberta had a hiring freeze. They were not hiring any new nurses. Everything was "internal applicant" positions. But since I was registered in Alberta I continued to send out resume's just to see if anyone would even be intrested in hiring me. For a long time no one even responded. Then AHS lifted the hiring freeze so I again began to apply and this time I got responses. But the answer was "give us a call when you arrive in Canada". But contacting did not go in vain as with every response I kept note of the position I applied for and the person's direct contact information. I finally got my visa 11/2. And I pretty much have a job as well. The AHS office that gave this hospital my resume did not ever contact me back but did keep my resume and forwarded it on. It was a bit of a hassle to apply to the college but in the end I was glad that I got registered first. Just so you all know I did apply to Manitoba as well but decided against it. I paid $280 for assessment of my documents? Then when I got the registration its almost $500 more to be registered there. We hope to land before Christmas. I just wanted to share my story and wish you all luck! Its worth the trouble and the waiting in the end.
very inspiring experience...good luck and hope you'll hava a happy landing and bright future in our dreamland....

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
dreaming of canada said:
When you said "At that time they accepted the NCLEX-PN from the USA", when exactly was this? I was just wondering since I learned from someone that LVNs from the US don't have to take the exam when they register in Canada. Maybe I misunderstood.

dreaming of canada

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you! Upp- Alberta changed it shortly after I got registered! I was lucky!! It was early this year not sure what month. Manitoba was willing to accept my documents without having to take the exam but required that I take something online since I had never worked in Manitoba before. This would have had to be done within 30 days of them giving me registration and also IV certified within a year of registeration as they are giving you a limited registration and you would have to get IV certified to get it taken off. As per CLPNM Lpn's do even central lines there. So I guess it depends on what province your applying. I think most are now requiring that you take the CPNE. Manitoba is actively recruiting and they do offfer incentives such as relocation assistance up to $5000 and also if you work in a personal care home another $2000.

sja

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
23-04-2010
File Transfer...
02-02-2010
Med's Request
21-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
21-10-2010
hi Rene,

Thanks for your advice.

I am now planning to complete my IQAS requirements ASAP.

Thanks,
Sja

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
hi guys im planning to apply for CNO registration.. but i am not sure about interim permit..
how many weeks will they process my pre registration?and is ielts really needed
in able to approve my interim permit by the CNO ?what if i did not meet their required scores
for ielts?but already has an employer?

can somebody help me please.thank you.

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Thanks Jincy

JINCYMARAMON said:
go to cno.org,and check for registration for- internationally educated nurses.will tell u the steps to follow!!

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
hope you guys can share your experience on your cno pre reg.ty

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jijitipie said:
hi guys im planning to apply for CNO registration.. but i am not sure about interim permit..
in able to approve my interim permit by the CNO ?what if i did not meet their required scores

hi jijitipie...

if your nursing education is not in english country then ielts is must, i dont think that you cant make required bands :) so cmon give a best try.

if you have experince of more then 1 year in a english country then you dont need ielts

pre registration may take 8 to 15 weeks , its depend on response from universities and CNO

if you already arranged employee but not inland you may need need ielts if you dont fullfill above requirments

hope its will help you :)

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
sultanali said:
hi jijitipie...

if your nursing education is not in english country then ielts is must, i dont think that you cant make required bands :) so cmon give a best try.

if you have experince of more then 1 year in a english country then you dont need ielts

pre registration may take 8 to 15 weeks , its depend on response from universities and CNO

if you already arranged employee but not inland you may need need ielts if you dont fullfill above requirments

hope its will help you :)
hi there.thank you so much for your reply..il take the ielts first,hope il make it.
godbless. :)

virkamee05

Sep 16, 2010
Hey Sultan Ali,iwant to know from u that i had my Nsg training in English medium and had 27 yrs experience[6yrs in AMMAN--JORDAN]&passed CGFNS&NCLEX-RN.can i get some benefit for all these.plseanswer me.
thanks&god bless u.

lloydnina

May 6, 2010
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
AOR Received.
sept 2010
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 2010
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 22,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
jijitipie said:

Hi there, you don't need to have ielts before applying as long as you have worked or working in an english speaking country for more than a year. Regarding the interim permit, they will need a job offer and either working permit or permanent residence visa to grant you one. I think at the moment they don't sponsor nurses from overseas..so you have to be there to apply for a position to get a job offer. if you did'nt work as as RN in an english speaking country, you need an ielts of 6.5 in all categories with speaking of 7.0. I hope this info helps...this is from my personal experience. :)

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
dreaming of canada said:
Thank you! Upp- Alberta changed it shortly after I got registered! I was lucky!! It was early this year not sure what month. Manitoba was willing to accept my documents without having to take the exam but required that I take something online since I had never worked in Manitoba before. This would have had to be done within 30 days of them giving me registration and also IV certified within a year of registeration as they are giving you a limited registration and you would have to get IV certified to get it taken off. As per CLPNM Lpn's do even central lines there. So I guess it depends on what province your applying. I think most are now requiring that you take the CPNE. Manitoba is actively recruiting and they do offfer incentives such as relocation assistance up to $5000 and also if you work in a personal care home another $2000.
thanks for the information =)