+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3152 Registered – Strictly English Only

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

No other Language will be tolerated in this thread – we are here to share the information so should not used the form/language which cannot be understandable or meaningless for any of us.

asdf111

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
sultanali said:

No other Language will be tolerated in this thread – we are here to share the information so should not used the form/language which cannot be understandable or meaningless for any of us.
strictly english and no one has joined yet.....hahhahahahahahahahh ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bravo, your english complex man ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asdf111 said:
strictly english and no one has joined yet.....hahhahahahahahahahh ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bravo, your english complex man ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
just created an hour ago :) and who told you no one is here .. of course me and now you are here too

actually i know there is already a theard with same name but Fillpino people take over it lolz.. and i cant even understand what they are talking about ...

lolz

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sultanali said:
just created an hour ago :) and who told you no one is here .. of course me and now you are here too

actually i know there is already a theard with same name but Fillpino people take over it lolz.. and i cant even understand what they are talking about ...

lolz
use google translate !!!!! :p :'( ;D
OMM

Rambler

Star Member
May 30, 2010
omm said:
use google translate !!!!! :p :'( ;D
OMM
Do you think you are so smart? I don't - it's just disrespectful not to use the language of International communication - so that all forum members can participate in discussion. Besides - many people not only Filipino people are eager to get some info - so let's respect all people from allover the world. ;D

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rambler said:
Do you think you are so smart? I don't - it's just disrespectful not to use the language of International communication - so that all forum members can participate in discussion. Besides - many people not only Filipino people are eager to get some info - so let's respect all people from allover the world. ;D
I am not smart... Google translator is very much smart and good tools to translate somany languages even filipini, hindi, arbian, french , rusian much more...

anyway : what about this POST!!!! it's in English go through it too:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/3152-registered-nurse-category-t24422.0.html

hope you guys use search option of this forum instead of creating new post. lots of material are there on above mentioned link on same category.
OMM

Rambler

Star Member
May 30, 2010
omm said:
I am not smart... Google translator is very much smart and good tools to translate somany languages even filipini, hindi, arbian, french , rusian much more...

anyway : what about this POST!!!! it's in English go through it too:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/3152-registered-nurse-category-t24422.0.html

hope you guys use search option of this forum instead of creating new post. lots of material are there on above mentioned link on same category.
OMM
Again you think you are the smartest person on this forum. We know already about the thread for which you have provided a link. But probably you do not read it attentively - as their a lot of people use Filipino phrases and words miximg it with the English words. So

lloydnina

May 6, 2010
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
AOR Received.
sept 2010
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 2010
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 22,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
ok guyz! lets not fight over this alright!...i am a Filipino but not infavor of using our own language in a common forum such as this...so, lets start the forum...

i have applied for both ontario and british columbia...and fortunately has been granted the CRNE eligibilty...at the moment, i am trying to send applications to both provinces, but, i haven't get any response yet... i am just wondering if they still need nurses their?...

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lloydnina said:
ok guyz! lets not fight over this alright!...i am a Filipino but not infavor of using our own language in a common forum such as this...so, lets start the forum...

i have applied for both ontario and british columbia...and fortunately has been granted the CRNE eligibilty...at the moment, i am trying to send applications to both provinces, but, i haven't get any response yet... i am just wondering if they still need nurses their?...
dont worry they need nurses only problem is they are getting more application then what they expected and they are very slow at this peak time, you should wait for atleast 14 working days if dont get reply then you should phone them up as they repose on phone call,

chandi2564

Star Member
Oct 14, 2008
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2010
Doc's Request.
09/07/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
IELTS Request
sent with full docs in 09/07/2010
Med's Request
12/01/2012
Med's Done....
29/01/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26/04/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/04/2012
LANDED..........
i am also joining in ,,,
i have received a AOR stating in process and waiting for the out come,
i am also agree with sultanali.
there is a tread for 3152 registered nurses but barely understand coz lots of other languages

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandi2564 said:
i am also joining in ,,,
i have received a AOR stating in process and waiting for the out come,
i am also agree with sultanali.
there is a tread for 3152 registered nurses but barely understand coz lots of other languages
@Chandi
thx

@all
if you guys need Nursing Materials let me know :) i will email you...

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Conclussion : English speaking people affraid by filipino!!!... comon guys, I found >10 same 3152 threads, that you guys mean all owned by filipino people? then what about this already one filipino is entered in this post too....!!!
bhagvan , allah , vaheguru bachaye filipino sey is post koa...
OMM (OMM shanti OMM)