Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
jenish8585 said:
I created my express entry profile in May and had 377 points and met all minimum criteria and the profile was active.. Yesterday, I got an email saying that my profile is ineligible.. :eek:

I have 5 years experience under NOC2172 and below are my IELTS score:

Reading 8
Writing 6.5
Speaking 9
Listening 7.5

what could be the reason and has anyone else faced the same problem? any thoughts?
Is your ielts still valid?

Jazzman

Apr 25, 2015
[flash=200,200][/flash]
jenish8585 said:
I created my express entry profile in May and had 377 points and met all minimum criteria and the profile was active.. Yesterday, I got an email saying that my profile is ineligible.. :eek:

Reading 8
Writing 6.5
Speaking 9
Listening 7.5

what could be the reason and has anyone else faced the same problem? any thoughts?

Did you register with job bank?

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
jenish8585 said:

Reading 8
Writing 6.5
Speaking 9
Listening 7.5

Check the available funds according to family members , i think they update it recently. make sure you exceed the minimum required amount listed in this link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

goms

Feb 3, 2015
I just created my EE profile and I got 360 points.

I cant find any other way to increase my points. I hope they can lower it so we can have our ITA

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
goms said:
I just created my EE profile and I got 360 points.

I cant find any other way to increase my points. I hope they can lower it so we can have our ITA
Think of retaking IELTS exam

joggers

Aug 10, 2015
Hi All,

I would like some inputs from your side about my chances for an ITA.

I have a score of 402 CRS points. The recent draw on Aug 7 closed at 471 points. Is there any possibility for a Provincial nomination or normal pool selection in the coming draws?

Not sure how the profiles are picked up, as the points have been quite fluctuating.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joggers said:
Hi All,

I would like some inputs from your side about my chances for an ITA.

I have a score of 402 CRS points. The recent draw on Aug 7 closed at 471 points. Is there any possibility for a Provincial nomination or normal pool selection in the coming draws?

Not sure how the profiles are picked up, as the points have been quite fluctuating.
You can wait for few weeks...
There are high chances that OOPNP can send the next round of their invitations to all applicants above 400+..
so may be you can get through in this time.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munjal said:
You can wait for few weeks...
There are high chances that OOPNP can send the next round of their invitations to all applicants above 400+..
so may be you can get through in this time.
Its unlikely there'll be much more rounds of invites for OOPNP. Their allocation is 2700. In June alone they sent out 1716. An access to information request was done. We're best off working under the assumption that they've issued their OOPNP invites and unless people reject them there won't be many more.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
Its unlikely there'll be much more rounds of invites for OOPNP. Their allocation is 2700. In June alone they sent out 1716. An access to information request was done. We're best off working under the assumption that they've issued their OOPNP invites and unless people reject them there won't be many more.
you are correct here, but many applicants who already got ITA have rejected OOPNP and such numbers are also to be considered..

thats why I am thinking about next rounds of invitations from OOPNP.

joggers

Aug 10, 2015
I read somewhere that there's additional $1500 fee for OOPNP plus PR fee. Also OOPNP takes another 3 months extending the current processing times of approx 6-7 months.

If applicants are rejecting the interest invites then it could be because of these condtions. $1500 is quite a hefty amount.

pratik1331

Aug 10, 2015
jenish8585 said:

Reading 8
Writing 6.5
Speaking 9
Listening 7.5

Just because you did not score 7 in Writing module. Check Express Entry points factor and search for "Points for foreign work experience". You can get 50 points extra.!

Raskin

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per their Mid-year report, no chance for the scores to come down by much in the near future.
But by the end of this year and next year in all likelihood. So have patience guys :)

kjgandhi

Aug 11, 2015
Hello All,
I am a qualified chartered accountant from INDIA. I created my EE profile on July 2015 and i got only 365 as my score. So i am very much worried. Don't know what to do. Please guide me.

mushej

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
relax and wait your turn

kjgandhi said:
Hello All,
I am a qualified chartered accountant from INDIA. I created my EE profile on July 2015 and i got only 365 as my score. So i am very much worried. Don't know what to do. Please guide me.