Upfront: 5 December 2013/ eCAS Medicals Received: 21 June 2014
Interview........
Fairness Procedural Letter Received: 14 August 2014
Passport Req..
14 August 2014
VISA ISSUED...
eCAS In Process: 29 September 2014/ Decision Made: 6 October 2014
Dear all

HKVO is not satisfied that the sponsor is residing in Canada.

They want:
- Credible evidence of your sponsor’s residence in Canada (i.e. proof of regular and ongoing residence in Canada such as bills/receipts for purchases in Canada);
- Credible evidence of your spouse’s employment in Canada such as evidence of employment or evidence of an active and ongoing job search;
- Copies of all pages of your sponsor’s passport.

I will mail out my pay stubs, car purchase agreement, auto insurance policy, TV, internet, and home phone bills, credit card and bank statements, photocopies of passport, and my employer's phone numbers. Do you think that's enough? Please help us, we are married and have a child but HKVO still doesn't want us to unite. Thank you. :'(

yosumi

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 January 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21 February 2014/ AOR2: 02 April 2014
File Transfer...
11 March 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
14 August 2014
VISA ISSUED...
canuck_in_uk said:
Hi

You should also include your mortgage or rental agreement.
I don't have any rental or mortgage agreements cause I'm living with my parents. Is it an important evidence? Thanks.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
There is a reason why the VO doesn't believe you are already in Canada and remaining in Canada.

Have you gone to see your spouse since you filed the sponsorship application? How long did you go for?

You are going to have to give them some kind of credible evidence that not only do you have an 'address' in Canada but that you actually LIVE in that residence full time. That is what they are questioning here.

Many PR's make the mistake of filing their sponsorship applications and then heading off to wherever they feel is 'home' and hanging out with their spouse. As a PR you MUST remain in Canada with only short infrequent visits to see your spouse.

*edited* Looking through your previous posts, you are a Citizen? Did you tell CIC that you were currently residing in Canada and actually you are in Hong Kong or something? For some reason you seem to be drawing the attention of your VO a lot based on your previous posts. Remember, if you are not telling the absolute truth to your VO they are able to smell BS miles and miles away.

yosumi

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 January 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21 February 2014/ AOR2: 02 April 2014
File Transfer...
11 March 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
14 August 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alurra71 said:
There is a reason why the VO doesn't believe you are already in Canada and remaining in Canada.

Have you gone to see your spouse since you filed the sponsorship application? How long did you go for?

You are going to have to give them some kind of credible evidence that not only do you have an 'address' in Canada but that you actually LIVE in that residence full time. That is what they are questioning here.

Many PR's make the mistake of filing their sponsorship applications and then heading off to wherever they feel is 'home' and hanging out with their spouse. As a PR you MUST remain in Canada with only short infrequent visits to see your spouse.

*edited* Looking through your previous posts, you are a Citizen? Did you tell CIC that you were currently residing in Canada and actually you are in Hong Kong or something? For some reason you seem to be drawing the attention of your VO a lot based on your previous posts. Remember, if you are not telling the absolute truth to your VO they are able to smell BS miles and miles away.
I filed the app in Jan 2014 while I was in Canada. Have been working for months. If I give them my pay stubs will that be enough prove? I'm still working in Canada now I even gave them my employer's phone number.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
yosumi said:
I filed the app in Jan 2014 while I was in Canada. Have been working for months. If I give them my pay stubs will that be enough prove? I'm still working in Canada now I even gave them my employer's phone number.
They asked for proof of employment. I would think copies of paystubs and maybe even a letter signed by your boss should suffice. If you are living with your parents, and don't have a mortgage or lease, perhaps include a letter from them stating that you and your wife/child will stay with them until you are on your feet a bit more and ready to move on your own.

I am not sure car leases and phone bills are enough in this case because anyone can use these for you while you are away. Sadly, CIC sees it all too often so even when it is truth, they don't accept it that way.

Definitely stick with things that only YOU can do for yourself. Employment information is fantastic for this.

Reactions: ZAJAMIL

m9090

Apr 7, 2015
My wife got an email today - procedural fairness letter - ABU DHABI VO has concerns that I, sponsor, does not reside in Canada. VO wants additional information in 30 days. What additional information can I send to the VO. Please help

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Well this is interesting...I assume the previous questions relate to a permanent resident in CAnada and not a citizen? I'm currently staying with my husband for an extended amount of time on a tourist visa in the UAE....while our application is being processed...but I explained this up front in our application. Hope they don't have an issue with this. My house in Canada is rented out for now...until we can return.

I would include all the mentioned above (letter from parents), and receipts from purchases of things...maybe even movie tickets, etc or whatever to show that you have been living there.

C.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
m9090 said:
My wife got an email today - procedural fairness letter - ABU DHABI VO has concerns that I, sponsor, does not reside in Canada. VO wants additional information in 30 days. What additional information can I send to the VO. Please help
Payslips, letter from employer, medical records, phone bills etc. Anything that shows you are in Canada.

Also, post your query once and wait for an answer. Don't post the same thing across multiple threads.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon
yosumi said:
Dear all

HKVO is not satisfied that the sponsor is residing in Canada.

They want:
- Credible evidence of your sponsor's residence in Canada (i.e. proof of regular and ongoing residence in Canada such as bills/receipts for purchases in Canada);
- Credible evidence of your spouse's employment in Canada such as evidence of employment or evidence of an active and ongoing job search;
- Copies of all pages of your sponsor's passport.

I will mail out my pay stubs, car purchase agreement, auto insurance policy, TV, internet, and home phone bills, credit card and bank statements, photocopies of passport, and my employer's phone numbers. Do you think that's enough? Please help us, we are married and have a child but HKVO still doesn't want us to unite. Thank you. :'(
hmm, better add a letter from you MP, that will definitely make your case strong..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
ipoo said:
hmm, better add a letter from you MP, that will definitely make your case strong..
No, it will not. A letter from an MP in no way proves residency in Canada.