+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

30+ backlogs in Engineering

lijo4443

Dec 25, 2017
Hi everyone, Please help me I'm little confused whether to apply for study visa. I have completed BE CSE in 2017 which became 6 years of study and I have 30+ backlogs if attempt also considered. I have cleared these exams and have 6.06 Cgpa. I Would like enroll in diploma program in Canadian college .Many Consultancy is saying that I cannot get admission with this 30 backlogs. But I managed to get offer letter from Canadian college. I'm worried to apply for visa, because everyone is saying that it will be rejected. I don't know what to do now.
Pls tell me if you any suggestion

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi everyone, Please help me I'm little confused whether to apply for study visa. I have completed BE CSE in 2017 which became 6 years of study and I have 30+ backlogs if attempt also considered. I have cleared these exams and have 6.06 Cgpa. I Would like enroll in diploma program in Canadian college .Many Consultancy is saying that I cannot get admission with this 30 backlogs. But I managed to get offer letter from Canadian college. I'm worried to apply for visa, because everyone is saying that it will be rejected. I don't know what to do now.
Backlogs and longer than required duration for your bachelors can be justified with some valid reasons in SOP.

Diploma after BE : Quite difficult to get visa. Apply for Masters.

Canadian college seems to be a private college (not very sure though). You may not get PGWP for the studies done in
private college.

All the best.

lijo4443

Dec 25, 2017
Yes It is private college. But the course is conducted by st lawrence college which is public college and campus will be in Canadian college. Is there any problem getting pgwp ?

prashjcha

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
Yes It is private college. But the course is conducted by st lawrence college which is public college and campus will be in Canadian college. Is there any problem getting pgwp ?
Hey,

Did you apply for visa yet?

Berbin Dhas M

Mar 12, 2018
sir im also in same condition seeking your all the consultancy are saying i will not get a acceptance letter from any college sir can u help me
my email id is : berbin.mech@gmail.com

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If the degree is granted by the private college you are unlikely to qualify for pgwp. I would ask for proof in an email from the college to find out whether your degree would qualify for pgwp. In general I would encourage you to stick with public schools.

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
I am also facing the same problem.
10th - 80%
12th- 75%
Btech- 61% ( 15 back papers) all cleared
work experience in IT field- 5 years
IELTS
L-7.5
R-6
W-6.5
S-7
Overall- 7

I enrolled for Diploma course at a private college in Ontario because of the backlog issue. My visa got rejected on the ground" not convinced that I will leave Canada after the course" for Jan intake. I applied for caips notes and waiting for it.

Now my agent has advised me to apply for PG diploma courses in community colleges in provinces like New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island,Saskatchewan etc. As the chances of getting the visa approved is very high in these provinces.There wont be any issues with backlogs like the colleges in popular provinces like Ontario,BC,Alberta etc.

Is there any truth in this? Please can you help me since I am very confused

Anagow

Oct 9, 2019
sir im also in same condition seeking your all the consultancy are saying i will not get a acceptance letter from any college sir can u help me
my email id is : berbin.mech@gmail.com
Hi,
I am also having 30+ backlogs(including re writings), I am planning to do pg diplomo but most of the consultancies saying it is impossible to get study visa in canada with this academics. could any one please give some suggestion on this, can i still try for study visa or i have to quit

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Hi,
I am also having 30+ backlogs(including re writings), I am planning to do pg diplomo but most of the consultancies saying it is impossible to get study visa in canada with this academics. could any one please give some suggestion on this, can i still try for study visa or i have to quit
You have to realize that Canada does not use the backlog system. Consequently, large numbers put off Colleges and Universities during addmissions.

SatyaMetla

Jul 11, 2019
Did you get the VISA. Currently I’m applying now for my visa and I’ve profile similar to you.