+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 years Diploma from autonomous polytechnic in Mumbai

shoaib_haroon

Dec 31, 2017
Hello friends,

I have done 3 years Diploma in Industrial Electronics Engineering after my 10th. It was done in 1999 thtu an autonomous institute called M.H. Saboo Siddik Polytechnic in Mumbai.

1. Can anyone guide me the procedure to get ECA accreditation done?
2. What would be the equivalent of the above in Canada? And how many points will i get in assessment?
3. Which is the best agency to get the ECA done? Heard lot of bad reviews about WES.

Appreciate all your support and guidance.

Regards,

suryashoeb

Jul 27, 2018
Dear Shoaib,

Any idea on the subject. I have completed mines from MHSSP as well in 2002 and now I am not sure where I can get my transcripts from MHSSP or MSBTE or AICTE.... what did you do? Please help.

suryashoeb

Jul 27, 2018
https://applications.wes.org/degree-equivalency-tool/idp.asp

Get your education evaluation equivalency on here before actually sending in your documents.
Hello @craig123,

I did create my account and added my two education up there. However, in the "Name of the Institution" field, I see the autocomplete shows me all the 3 possible answers

1. M.H. Saboo Siddik Polytechnic --> My college
2. Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education --> The board
3. All India Council for Technical Education --> The council

Thats where I am getting no clear information as to which of the above I need to approach for getting the transcript.

Example given below...

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2021
Hello friends,

I have done 3 years Diploma in Industrial Electronics Engineering after my 10th. It was done in 1999 thtu an autonomous institute called M.H. Saboo Siddik Polytechnic in Mumbai.

1. Can anyone guide me the procedure to get ECA accreditation done?
2. What would be the equivalent of the above in Canada? And how many points will i get in assessment?
3. Which is the best agency to get the ECA done? Heard lot of bad reviews about WES.

Appreciate all your support and guidance.

Regards,
Any luck Shoaib. were you able to get the transcripts from Saboo and sent to WES for evaluation.