+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 Year Diploma and Btech by lateral entry

May 31, 2018
Hello,

I had completed three year diploma from state bord of technical education of kerala India after 10th, and a 3 year Bachelor's degree course in university of calicut by lateral entry (actual duration of the course was 4 years, as i had diploma i could skip 1st year and was admitted to second year) my question is that am i eligible for selecting two or more certificates in CRS profile as it will improve my points to a higher level
Those who has the same qualifications please reply

Reactions: Saj to canada

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello,

I had completed three year diploma from state bord of technical education of kerala India after 10th, and a 3 year Bachelor's degree course in university of calicut by lateral entry (actual duration of the course was 4 years, as i had diploma i could skip 1st year and was admitted to second year) my question is that am i eligible for selecting two or more certificates in CRS profile as it will improve my points to a higher level
Eligible for "Two or more"

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello,

Yes but you must get ECA report to be 100%

May 31, 2018
what do you mean by 100 percentage ? is it wes report you are talking about and what should be the report... usually in the similar cases like mine, (seen in this forum )the wes repot comes as diploma (two years) and Bachelor's degree (four years) mine is not a post graduate diploma...so will i be eligible for those extra points ?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
what do you mean by 100 percentage ? is it wes report you are talking about and what should be the report... usually in the similar cases like mine, (seen in this forum )the wes repot comes as diploma (two years) and Bachelor's degree (four years) mine is not a post graduate diploma...so will i be eligible for those extra points ?
I meant to be 100% sure.

I am somewhat similar in your case. I did 2.6 years diploma then 3 years bachelor but because i was lateral entry, i only completed 2 years.

My ECA outcome is:
Diploma 2 years
Bachelor’s Degree 4 years

Created EE profile and was awarded 2 or more certificates category.

gdeep1990

Feb 28, 2017
Please help me, I have completed B.E through lateral system (i.e) after my diploma in engineering and joined in second year of B.E.I have to apply for ECA, but my marksheets of degree starts from third semester.
Please advise following:
1. Shall i get the transcripts for diploma as well, or sending photocopies of documents would be fine?
2. Can i send my degree and diploma documents in one envelope?
3.How can i prove them first year is not required for diploma holder for pursuing degree?

Regards

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Please help me, I have completed B.E through lateral system (i.e) after my diploma in engineering and joined in second year of B.E.I have to apply for ECA, but my marksheets of degree starts from third semester.
Please advise following:
1. Shall i get the transcripts for diploma as well, or sending photocopies of documents would be fine?
2. Can i send my degree and diploma documents in one envelope?
3.How can i prove them first year is not required for diploma holder for pursuing degree?

Regards
1. Yes, you will have to provide transcripts of Diploma and Degree both.
2. Yes, you can do that. once you get transcripts packages, put both of them in to a bigger envelope.
3. They know this already, just follow step 1.

gdeep1990

Feb 28, 2017
1. Yes, you will have to provide transcripts of Diploma and Degree both.
2. Yes, you can do that. once you get transcripts packages, put both of them in to a bigger envelope.
3. They know this already, just follow step 1.
Thanks alot preet..
Two more things, i know that WES is aware about lateral entry btech. But i am applying for iqas, they will also be aware about lateral entry?
And can i also send my masters(pgdm) bachelors(diploma and lateral entry btech transcripts) in one envelope under one reference?

Your promot response would be appreciated!!
Thanks in advance..

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks alot preet..
Two more things, i know that WES is aware about lateral entry btech. But i am applying for iqas, they will also be aware about lateral entry?
And can i also send my masters(pgdm) bachelors(diploma and lateral entry btech transcripts) in one envelope under one reference?

Your promot response would be appreciated!!
Thanks in advance..
1. They are educational agencies. They are in contact with each country's education system.
2. Yes, you can do that. All transcripts envelopes should not be tampered, and should be put in a bigger envelope.

Reactions: gdeep1990

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Hello,

you are most likely to not get 2 or more in WES, as they consider that diploma as secondary education only, so you have better chance with IQAS, fo sure you will only know after you receive the results.

Saj to canada

Jan 24, 2020
Hello,

Hi what about your status i would likebto know about this .how was your process please explain thanks in advance..

Saj to canada

Jan 24, 2020
1. They are educational agencies. They are in contact with each country's education system.
2. Yes, you can do that. All transcripts envelopes should not be tampered, and should be put in a bigger envelope.
Hi mr preet me also like same situation
My education is like 10th + highersecondary+ 3yr poly diploma + 3yr b.tech [ lateral entry scheme .could skip 1st yr of b.tech join to 2nd yr ]
My question is
1. Shall.i get my bachelors as canadian equivalent?
2. Which certificates and mark sheets should i submit to wes