+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 Year Diploma and Btech by lateral entry

BayJs

Sep 18, 2018
Hi mr preet me also like same situation
My education is like 10th + highersecondary+ 3yr poly diploma + 3yr b.tech [ lateral entry scheme .could skip 1st yr of b.tech join to 2nd yr ]
My question is
1. Shall.i get my bachelors as canadian equivalent?
2. Which certificates and mark sheets should i submit to wes
I took a similar study route like yours. I completed my diploma in state technical board. I got assessed as two or more certificates. Also I got my PR. WES or any other agencies that do your education assessment, they look at certain criteria, and I can assure you the lateral entry part won't be an issue.
As for the Btech assessment, that depends on the university and some other criteria, but most likely you will get Bachelors degree.

Saj to canada

Jan 24, 2020
First of all Congratzz for your PR& thankyou for your rply.
I wish to get make more clarity on this

1. So i need to go to kerala state board and kochin university for my transcript.. Right?as of my limited information it should be in a single envolepe and cross signed and sealed then send to wes.
So it will be on 2 envelope with a single wes reference number?
2. Will wes take my qualification as canadian equivalentduplima+canadian equivalent degree?

Would you mind to share your whole PR experience and process could be apprciated
Whatsapp+971567009277

Last edited:

Saj to canada

Jan 24, 2020
I took a similar study route like yours. I completed my diploma in state technical board. I got assessed as two or more certificates. Also I got my PR. WES or any other agencies that do your education assessment, they look at certain criteria, and I can assure you the lateral entry part won't be an issue.
As for the Btech assessment, that depends on the university and some other criteria, but most likely you will get Bachelors degree.

1. So i need to go to kerala state board and kochin university for my transcript.. Right?as of my limited information it should be in a single envolepe and cross signed and sealed then send to wes.
2. Will wes take my qualification as canadian equivalentduplima+canadian equivalent degree?

Would you mind to share your whole PR experience and process could be apprciated
Whatsapp+971567009277

BayJs

Sep 18, 2018

Whatsapp+971567009277
Thanks

1. If you're opting for WES the corresponding university/board should send the envelopes directly to the WES address. That's the norm, do not send both envelopes in a single large envelope, they will refuse to assess that for sure. And yes, both envelopes will have the same reference number.

2. If you did the Diploma from Kerala technical board which is at Kaimanam, TVM you will get that certificate assessed as a two-year post-secondary diploma, which is equivalent to a diploma in Canada. The CUSAT degree will be considered as Bachelors degree.

You can DM me for more details.

Sukanya_TS

Feb 25, 2020
Hi,

My education is 10th + 12th + Diploma(3 yrs) from Technical Board Kerala + B.Tech(Lateral Entry - 3 yrs).

I already applied for degree transcript and degree certificate attestation from Kerala University. But when i went to Technical Board, the section lady said that there is no need to explicitly request for diploma certificate attestation and they will do all with the transcript procedure itself. So i applied only for the Trancsript.
I am i eligible for "2 or more degrees" if Technical Board is not likely to issue certificate attestation along with the transcript???

parth2251

Jul 28, 2019
i got my wes evolution report today. but i don't know that they consider it as a dual degree or not. can any one know me.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diploma in Engineering Year: 2011
Awarded By: Gujarat Technological University
Major: Computer Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Technology Year: 2014
Awarded By: Dharmsinh Desai University
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I am from India. I have a confusion here while entering details in the express entry profile.

My education is as follows:
I have completed my education with 10th + 3 year Diploma + 3 year BTech. My WES report shows Btech (4years) and 2 years diploma. I joined directly to 2nd year in Btech after diploma.

But what will I mention in the column Complete/full academic years in express entry profile for Btech and Diploma?

Should I mention 3 years or 2 years for Diploma because WES shows 2 years. Same for Btech as well, WES shows 4 years but actual transcripts has 3 years which is from 2nd year to 4th year.

Please help me. I am expecting ITA next week.

dhanukv

Oct 10, 2020
Hi,

My education is 10th + 12th + Diploma(3 yrs) from Technical Board Kerala + B.Tech(Lateral Entry - 3 yrs).

I already applied for degree transcript and degree certificate attestation from Kerala University. But when i went to Technical Board, the section lady said that there is no need to explicitly request for diploma certificate attestation and they will do all with the transcript procedure itself. So i applied only for the Trancsript.
I am i eligible for "2 or more degrees" if Technical Board is not likely to issue certificate attestation along with the transcript???
Did you happen to complete your ECA for your Diploma. I'm looking for some direction to apply for transcripts from Department of technical education, kerala. Absolutely no information on their website. I have been trying to reach them. Tried their office numbers, no luck so far.

Dec 8, 2020
I have done Mca with lateral entry and I am going to apply with CIAS. So do I need to send my degree for a bachelor?
Can anyone help me, please?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Feb 9, 2021
Hello,

I had completed three year diploma from state bord of technical education of kerala India after 10th, and a 3 year Bachelor's degree course in university of calicut by lateral entry (actual duration of the course was 4 years, as i had diploma i could skip 1st year and was admitted to second year) my question is that am i eligible for selecting two or more certificates in CRS profile as it will improve my points to a higher level
Those who has the same qualifications please reply
Did u apply?

SUJITH P

Aug 30, 2021
how can we study mas in Canada after 10+diploma+3 year bachelor

in some university asking 4 year bachelor

can able to study master in Canada with my 10th+3 year diploma+3 year Bachelor

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
how can we study mas in Canada after 10+diploma+3 year bachelor

in some university asking 4 year bachelor

can able to study master in Canada with my 10th+3 year diploma+3 year Bachelor
3 year Bachelors degree from India is 4 years Bachelors in Canada.

Saj to canada

Jan 24, 2020
Thanks

1. If you're opting for WES the corresponding university/board should send the envelopes directly to the WES address. That's the norm, do not send both envelopes in a single large envelope, they will refuse to assess that for sure. And yes, both envelopes will have the same reference number.

2. If you did the Diploma from Kerala technical board which is at Kaimanam, TVM you will get that certificate assessed as a two-year post-secondary diploma, which is equivalent to a diploma in Canada. The CUSAT degree will be considered as Bachelors degree.

Got the
Thanks

Hi I got the WES Thanks very much for the information.