+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 Year Diploma and Btech by lateral entry

singh batth

Aug 12, 2018
Hi , i have 2 years diploma in pharmacy and i got bsc medical lab science ( lateral entry) in 2 years, basically it is 3 years degree, but i got 1 years credit, but the problem is that i ask lawyer who mostly lack in knowledge and depends upon WES, now i need to select credentials level in express entry but confused to select two or more certificates, degree, but 1 programs must be 3 years or more, or only bachelor degree ( three or more years) , two years program at university, these level vary points, so please share and guide me your experience and knowledge… thanks…for better communication.. you can email me manjeetbatth949@gmail.com

singh batth

Aug 12, 2018
Hello,

I had completed three year diploma from state bord of technical education of kerala India after 10th, and a 3 year Bachelor's degree course in university of calicut by lateral entry (actual duration of the course was 4 years, as i had diploma i could skip 1st year and was admitted to second year) my question is that am i eligible for selecting two or more certificates in CRS profile as it will improve my points to a higher level
Those who has the same qualifications please reply
Hi , i have 2 years diploma in pharmacy and i got bsc medical lab science ( lateral entry) in 2 years, basically it is 3 years degree, but i got 1 years credit, but the problem is that i ask lawyer who mostly lack in knowledge and depends upon WES, now i need to select credentials level in express entry but confused to select two or more certificates, degree, but 1 programs must be 3 years or more, or only bachelor degree ( three or more years) , two years program at university, these level vary points, so please share and guide me your experience and knowledge… thanks…for better communication.. you can email me manjeetbatth949@gmail.com

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
What does your WES report says? You have to select as per the report says...

singh batth

Aug 12, 2018
What does your WES report says? You have to select as per the report says...
WES is still in progress, board still not sending documents to wes , but i need to calculate crs score to mark score, i want to know from who have lateral entry experience that does get consideration of 2 years or 3 years, may be known someone…….

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
WES is still in progress, board still not sending documents to wes , but i need to calculate crs score to mark score, i want to know from who have lateral entry experience that does get consideration of 2 years or 3 years, may be known someone…….
You should not reply on someone...every circumstance is different....wait for WES...
Otherwise there is an equivalency tool on WES website, check that...