+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 weeks no AOR im i clear?

Suave

Mar 24, 2008
I have posted before about this and yet i have not received a clear answer, well at least im not sure, :) Im worried that i will get my application back since i did not send my FBI prints, I did not because till this day i haven't received them anyways and i figure i could send them out later when they request them at a later stage, if an application is incomplete how long does it take to get it back?

AP

Star Member
Jul 7, 2007
There are two issues which u have mentioned here.

First, missing FBI finger printing cards. It seems even if you miss it they will ask for it at a later stage if everything else on ur application is fine.

Second,if you have sent ur application to Buffalo which seems to be the case it will take atleast 2 months to get back ur package if it is complete.Incomplete is again relative if you have just missed filling n/a in couple of places and some officer who doesn't mind gets ur package it might not be returned.

One more thing, you might want to become a member of www.trackitt.com .This gives a good idea of how long it is taking for people who have filed in ur timeline.

I hope my answer gives you some confidence.Think positive and everything will be fine.

All the best!!!
Regards,

AP

Suave

Mar 24, 2008
Ap,
your first point is really my concern, I know i did not miss any of the N/A slots, but the FBI card which as you mention seems that wont be an issue and thats what i was hopping for, see i figure i should send it, ill get it back and then ill re-send it with the FBI card, but as it turns out i haven't received anything back and judging by what you are telling me, its not a quick return even if its incomplete