+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 US visitors visa denial. 1 Canada TRV denial

paladina

Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone,

I’ve been trying to bring my mother to Canada on a visitors visa. She has no travel history and three denials for US visitors visa. She’s a single mother who doesn’t work.

The US visa process has been messed up. First time, everything was submitted by me. The next two times, two different consultants were hired. Both made significant mistakes in filling out the application

For Canada, we’ve received the generic rejection notice. Is there any way to get more details on why the rejection happened?

should we hire a lawyer at this point? What would be the path forward?

Currently on PR. Would be easier if I was a citizen?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I’ve been trying to bring my mother to Canada on a visitors visa. She has no travel history and three denials for US visitors visa. She’s a single mother who doesn’t work.

The US visa process has been messed up. First time, everything was submitted by me. The next two times, two different consultants were hired. Both made significant mistakes in filling out the application

For Canada, we’ve received the generic rejection notice. Is there any way to get more details on why the rejection happened?

What is generic rejection notice? Order ATIP or GCMS notes. You being a citizen makes no difference. If reason is proof of funds and you meet LICO, apply for a super visa. Three US denials don’t work in her favour. She needs to show funds, travel history, ties to home country and reasons to travel. How much in funds did she show and how long was her visit? Your funds, if not applying for a supervisa, do not have to be considered.

Reactions: Buletruck

paladina

Aug 1, 2018
T
What is generic rejection notice? Order ATIP or GCMS notes. You being a citizen makes no difference. If reason is proof of funds and you meet LICO, apply for a super visa. Three US denials don’t work in her favour. She needs to show funds, travel history, ties to home country and reasons to travel. How much in funds did she show and how long was her visit? Your funds, if not applying for a supervisa, do not have to be considered.
Thank you. How does one order ATIP/GCMS notes? The trip was shown for 30 days. The funds in her account were about 20k CAD.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
T

Thank you. How does one order ATIP/GCMS notes? The trip was shown for 30 days. The funds in her account were about 20k CAD.
Google - Access to Information online request to order notes.

Again don’t know reasons for refusal, you say generic, so funds must not have been listed. Are those all her savings and her own savings (not gifts or given from family members)? If so, that is not a lot once you pay airfare/insurance. She doesn’t work so she can’t get all that money back.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

How long have you lived in Canada?