+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 Refusals, 15 years Study Gap, Age...Never Ever Give Up

Awesome$

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
but SOP and LOE are the same thing, aren't they? you included the SOp you wrote to university for admission with your visa application?
SOP is Statement of Purpose which everyone provides while applying.
LOE is only addressing the refusals points.

Please members correct me if I am wrong. I am new to this Forum. Just sharing my experience.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
SOP is Statement of Purpose which everyone provides while applying.
LOE is only addressing the refusals points.

Please members correct me if I am wrong. I am new to this Forum. Just sharing my experience.
you are successful so you didn't do anything wrong :)

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Can say in our SOP/LOE that we will qualify for PR since the master's program give enough points or we have to just focus on stressing that we will return to home country? as I understand, IRCC only wants people to not stay illegally, they don't mind if you have a dual intent and can stay legally.

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Can say in our SOP/LOE that we will qualify for PR since the master's program give enough points or we have to just focus on stressing that we will return to home country? as I understand, IRCC only wants people to not stay illegally, they don't mind if you have a dual intent and can stay legally.
LOL. yes they know that mostly the sole reason for international Students' education in Canada is for PR purposes, but never ever mention anything as regards staying over after your studies for PR or to increase your PR points.

Reactions: Awesome$

Awesome$

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Focus on stressing that you will return. Do not mention about PR thing.

Ultimately everyone’s intention is to stay back and get PR.

I feel if Canada is giving us this opportunity, happiness then it’s our part that we should abide by their rules and laws.

Jagdeep1

Aug 7, 2020
ď

I feel if Canada is giving us this opportunity, happiness then it’s our part that we should abide by their rules and laws.
Bro please can you share your SOP and LOE with me it will help me alot please send me your SOP and LOE Here my gmail please send both of them to me
gmail- brargaming2@gmail.com

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020

staying legally is abiding by the rules. staying illegally is violating the rules

Reactions: Awesome$

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
LOL. yes they know that mostly the sole reason for international Students' education in Canada is for PR purposes, but never ever mention anything as regards staying over after your studies for PR or to increase your PR points.
and we can talk about 3 years work permit?

Awesome$

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
I have one important question to ask to the Talented helpful Champion, Hero, Star members. Please help me out.
My study visa date is from - 30th Oct 2020 till 30th Sep 2021 (please note the visa approved was for Sept 2020 intake)
I received deferred LOA for Jan 2021 intake after my visa approval.

The Immigration Officer here in Toronto asked me 1 question only.
How long is your course?
I replied - 1 year course, starts 18th Jan 21 (as per deferred LOA)
He asked me again
When your course ends?
So here I was totally confused what my reply should be.
I replied - as per Letter of acceptance it states August 2021.
So he gave me Study permit from - 1st Jan 2021 till 30th Sept 2021.
Nothing else he asked.

Should my reply have been Dec 2021 (since it is one year course)?

Your suggestions/comments are greatly appreciated.

Last edited: