+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 months inprocess with date,chance of rejection NOW??? Qorex & Seniors Advice!!

tiamaria

Aug 13, 2012
[flash=200,200][/flash]

Dear Qorex & others seniors,

i have eclipsed 3 months already WAITING after in process with date, i was wondering, as i have already passed 3 months, is there any chance of rejection after this time frame??? do the rejection becomes improbable after a certain period of time???

SENIORS PLS COMMENT :-* :-* :-*

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiamaria said:
[flash=200,200][/flash]
Dear Qorex & others seniors,
i have eclipsed 3 months already WAITING after in process with date, i was wondering, as i have already passed 3 months, is there any chance of rejection after this time frame??? do the rejection becomes improbable after a certain period of time???
SENIORS PLS COMMENT :-* :-* :-*
There is no such thing that after 3 months of inprocess, the application can not be rejected or is definately approved.

tiamaria

Aug 13, 2012
explorer101 said:
There is no such thing that after 3 months of inprocess, the application can not be rejected or is definately approved.
thanks a lot for your time, it means a lot when i receive feedback from a senior like you sir. by the way, i started this thread because from SVO, they are sending replies to CSI that "your file is medical queue" after in process with date to applicants. i was wondering if that is a positive sign and i may also in medical queue, IF YES, then how to reject an applicant after s/he in medical queue. i hope you got my point. waiting for your reply 8) 8) 8)

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
tiamaria said:
thanks a lot for your time, it means a lot when i receive feedback from a senior like you sir. by the way, i started this thread because from SVO, they are sending replies to CSI that "your file is medical queue" after in process with date to applicants. i was wondering if that is a positive sign and i may also in medical queue, IF YES, then how to reject an applicant after s/he in medical queue. i hope you got my point. waiting for your reply 8) 8) 8)
certain background checks are on even after medical, so there is a possibility of rejection even after medicals (although it is very remote ). QORAX's thread on background checks might help you understand better

tiamaria

Aug 13, 2012
maran1976 said:
certain background checks are on even after medical, so there is a possibility of rejection even after medicals (although it is very remote ). QORAX's thread on background checks might help you understand better
Thanks a lot sir for your time on my thread and answering to perfection, it means a lot to me.