+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 day quarantine hotel- Toronto

Vysakh thekkath

Mar 18, 2021
Hi
Can someone help me, I’m traveling to canada on 10th April, can someone advise me the cheapest and approved hotel for 3 day compulsory quarantine stay near airport.

Reactions: neeti2090

Rakhitora

Nov 13, 2020
Hey, I followed the link you sent. It says I cant apply for ETA. I am currently in India. Do Indian citizens need eTA to travel to Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey, I followed the link you sent. It says I cant apply for ETA. I am currently in India. Do Indian citizens need eTA to travel to Canada?
See below. If you can prove non-discretionary travel (have open work permit may suffice) and travelling with your spouse, you shouldn’t need travel authorization. If you aren’t travelling with your spouse, you need authorization. Are you travelling with your spouse?

Your immediate family members may be able to come with you to Canada. They can travel to Canada if they meet one of the conditions below:

• they’re travelling directly from the U.S. for a non-discretionary purpose
  • they have a written authorization from IRCC to reunite with a temporary resident of Canada (see Uniting with immediate family members for more information)
  • they have a letter of introduction for an open work permit

Rakhitora

Nov 13, 2020
See below. If you can prove non-discretionary travel (have open work permit may suffice) and travelling with your spouse, you shouldn’t need travel authorization. If you aren’t travelling with your spouse, you need authorization. Are you travelling with your spouse?

Your immediate family members may be able to come with you to Canada. They can travel to Canada if they meet one of the conditions below:

• they’re travelling directly from the U.S. for a non-discretionary purpose
  • they have a written authorization from IRCC to reunite with a temporary resident of Canada (see Uniting with immediate family members for more information)
  • they have a letter of introduction for an open work permit
Thank you. Yes I am traveling with my partner. Do you know what is letter of introduction?