+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3.5 Have you ever been issued any of the following documents? Travel document or PR travel document

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
Need Help
As I am applying for my PR renewal Card.
Studied for 2 years and worked for 3 years and got my PR.
Can somebody help me what option to select and leave blank for the following,
" 3.5 Have you ever been issued any of the following documents?
Travel document or PR travel document "

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Need Help
As I am applying for my PR renewal Card.
Studied for 2 years and worked for 3 years and got my PR.
Can somebody help me what option to select and leave blank for the following,
" 3.5 Have you ever been issued any of the following documents?
Travel document or PR travel document "
"travel document" is for refugee to apply and use to travel (instead of their passports)
PR travel document is PRTD so you apply if you do not have a valid PR card or lost your PR card and when you are outside of Canada.
If you haven't applied for either of those, then NO.

Reactions: DIvi.707

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
"travel document" is for refugee to apply and use to travel (instead of their passports)
PR travel document is PRTD so you apply if you do not have a valid PR card or lost your PR card and when you are outside of Canada.
If you haven't applied for either of those, then NO.
Hi YVR123,

In my case I currently have a valid PR car which is going to be expired in next 3 months. no neither Travel document which is for refugee nor PR Travel document as its for PR car lost when outside of Canada applies.

So should I leave that as Blank/unanswered ?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi YVR123,

In my case I currently have a valid PR car which is going to be expired in next 3 months. no neither Travel document which is for refugee nor PR Travel document as its for PR car lost when outside of Canada applies.

I don't know how the online form is structured. but your answer to this question is NO.
May need others who has gone thru the online form to tell you exactly what to do.

manpreet4875

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Hi YVR123,

Pls dont click either on travel document or PR travel document...Leave it as such & go to the next question

Reactions: YVR123