+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd trial chances? please check my profile.

jerry0500

Jan 23, 2016
Hey,

My profile-
10th - 6.6 cgpa (2012)
12th - 48% (non-medical)(pcm) (52.61% overall if include practical marks) (2014)
IETLS - 7.0 bands with no band less than 6.0

APPLIED FIRST TIME UNDER SPP FOR AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING(2-YEAR COURSE AT FANSHAWE) (sept'14 session)
Got rejected - other reasons - your proposed study is not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous education,level of establishment or your future prospects and plans......

Then I didn't reapplied and took aircraft engineering here in India. (It is a 3-year bachelor's degree course)(5 semesters)
Aircraft engineering - 77% aggregate till now (2014 to present) (no backlog)
I have never scored below 70 in any exam in any subject till now.

Now i am in the 4th semester(second last semester) or can say the last year. I want to reapply after completion of my course.
This time my course will be AVIATION OPERATIONS at SENECA COLLEGE(2-YEAR COURSE). I will give IELTS again and hope to score more better.

What are my chances? I cannot take aircraft maintenance again because it won't make sense to do so as i have already completed it here so i selected different course but IN THE SAME FIELD OF AVIATION). (masters for aircraft engineering are not available in canada and i also do not want to do that)

Please review my profile and tell me what are my chances of getting visa this time???? ??? I will be applying under non-spp(general).

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

jerry0500 said:
Hey,

My profile-
10th - 6.6 cgpa (2012)
12th - 48% (non-medical)(pcm) (52.61% overall if include practical marks) (2014)
IETLS - 7.0 bands with no band less than 6.0

APPLIED FIRST TIME UNDER SPP FOR AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING(2-YEAR COURSE AT FANSHAWE) (sept'14 session)
Got rejected - other reasons - your proposed study is not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous education,level of establishment or your future prospects and plans......

Then I didn't reapplied and took aircraft engineering here in India. (It is a 3-year bachelor's degree course)(5 semesters)
Aircraft engineering - 77% aggregate till now (2014 to present) (no backlog)
I have never scored below 70 in any exam in any subject till now.

Now i am in the 4th semester(second last semester) or can say the last year. I want to reapply after completion of my course.
This time my course will be AVIATION OPERATIONS at SENECA COLLEGE(2-YEAR COURSE). I will give IELTS again and hope to score more better.

What are my chances? I cannot take aircraft maintenance again because it won't make sense to do so as i have already completed it here so i selected different course but IN THE SAME FIELD OF AVIATION). (masters for aircraft engineering are not available in canada and i also do not want to do that)

Please review my profile and tell me what are my chances of getting visa this time???? ??? I will be applying under non-spp(general).

Ask yourself, why would you spend so much money for a simple diploma (aviation operator) when you already have a degree in AE. Chances are slim to none.

jerry0500

Jan 23, 2016
J5M said:
Hi,

Ask yourself, why would you spend so much money for a simple diploma (aviation operator) when you already have a degree in AE. Chances are slim to none.
I can easily relate my course with my engineering studies in SOP no issues in that. I am not changing the field i am just moving one to another in same field of aviation. My seniors did aircraft engineering and went for M.B.A which was not relevant still they got visa. My worries are on my qualifications not on course to be selected.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

jerry0500 said:
I can easily relate my course with my engineering studies in SOP no issues in that. I am not changing the field i am just moving one to another in same field of aviation. My seniors did aircraft engineering and went for M.B.A which was not relevant still they got visa. My worries are on my qualifications not on course to be selected.

There is nothing called 'mismatch or relevant study'. Even musician get visa for quality MBA programs in Canada. But that's a Master degree, not a simple diploma course.

jerry0500

Jan 23, 2016
J5M said:
Hi,

There is nothing called 'mismatch or relevant study'. Even musician get visa for quality MBA programs in Canada. But that's a Master degree, not a simple diploma course.
what if i want to leave aircraft engineering and want to start new life in aviation operations? i don't think it is mandatory to take masters in canada after doing college in india.