+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd time SOWP application guidance requested

pam777

Sep 4, 2017
Hi frnds

My application for SOWP was refused on 2.1.18 because of following reasons in the letter returned to me:

1. U didn't provide her (my wife's) current enrollment and currently studying in Canadian university proof.
2. U didn't provide ur spousal relationship proof.

While I had submitted her study permit as well as our marriage certificate.

I came to know on discussion with my frnds that I have to provide more of marriage and continuing relationship proofs besides marriage cft like wedding, tour, wedding card and other pics of us both etc. etc. And a letter from her university for the reason mentioned.

I applied on paper 1st time because I had a big bunch of papers of our joint property sale deed, my insurance policies, my bank statements, my ITR, medical report etc but still refused due to only above said reasons.

Now I am planning to apply online as advised by frnds for fast processing and transparency.

But problem is that of uploading all those repeating bunch of papers again, online because it will exceed a lot of 4MB file (maximum up-loadable file size in online applications) as a combined one pdf file for whole bunch of papers, which is impossible.

Or should I upload only the concerned documents for the refusal reasons with only some other important financial, medical etc papers to be a combined file within maximum of 4MB size, because with my UCI no. mentioned in the refusal letter Visa officer may fetch/check all other remaining documents details submitted with 1st application as VO has cleared all my docs except those two. I am actually confused and have no idea.

Please guide me frnds, how and what to do to apply online for SOWP in my case. I need my more frnds expert advice for VISA success.

Thanking You all in anticipation.
PK.