+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd Time refusal non SDS from Abu Dhabi, VO did mistake

kumarauh

Sep 4, 2020
Dear All, I applied non sds on 19 Feb and still no update from Abu Dhabi, when I request for GCMS notes its showing refused. This is my second refusal and in both refusals the V.O did mistake. In first refusal he changed my nationality & in second refusal he put remarks saying my parents are sponsoring my studies which is not true as I am paying myself for the same. Also my parents are deceased . Plz advise how to address this mistakes from Abu Dhabi V.O Whom to contact someone ask me to go for Judicial review....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Petita and jigzyy

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
I don't know why Abu Dhabi VO is operational till now.

Dear All, I applied non sds on 19 Feb and still no update from Abu Dhabi, when I request for GCMS notes its showing refused. This is my second refusal and in both refusals the V.O did mistake. In first refusal he changed my nationality & in second refusal he put remarks saying my parents are sponsoring my studies which is not true as I am paying myself for the same. Also my parents are deceased . Plz advise how to address this mistakes from Abu Dhabi V.O Whom to contact someone ask me to go for Judicial review....

kumarauh

Sep 4, 2020
Financial how much it will cost,,, i showed them CAD 70K fix deposits and my assets in India n life insurances of me and my family also paid full fees and CIBC deposit... second time my consultant clearly highlighted the office that First offer did a mistake and is it common IRCC do mistakes and any possibility we can fight Or can have favor on our end becoz of their mistakes.... still my file showing reviewing....

kumarauh

Sep 4, 2020
in GCMS notes my refusal date is 14 Aug 2020 but still my application showing under progress and reviewing etc.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
in GCMS notes my refusal date is 14 Aug 2020 but still my application showing under progress and reviewing etc.
You will receive an update with in a week.

You can also look up Judicial review, few lawyers will turn up in results. You can discuss the case + the cost associated with it.

kancharlanaveenreddy

Nov 27, 2016
Financial how much it will cost,,, i showed them CAD 70K fix deposits and my assets in India n life insurances of me and my family also paid full fees and CIBC deposit... second time my consultant clearly highlighted the office that First offer did a mistake and is it common IRCC do mistakes and any possibility we can fight Or can have favor on our end becoz of their mistakes.... still my file showing reviewing....
Did you apply from India?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I don't know why Abu Dhabi VO is operational till now.
i have canada valid trv but before trv i got 5 refusals in one refusal vo said i didnot have travel history and infact that time i had valid uk shengen australia visa and travel many times.
one refusal was he said i have applied for one month its too long how can i stay away from mu bussines and je lied i applies for 2 weeks all was mentioned in papers ahaha so they drink and read and refusals

• Wow
Reactions: Alamj

Julia.jenn4

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
following countries:

China
India
The Philippines
Vietnam
Pakistan
Morocco
Senegal
If a student is a citizen of one of the seven countries listed above, but they aren’t currently living there, they are not eligible for the SDS. To apply for the program, the student must also be residing in the country.

Related Reading

50 Tips for International Students
Does the SDS Replace IRCC’s Regular Study Permit Stream?

The SDS does not replace IRCC’s regular study permit program. It is simply an expedited stream. If a student applies for the SDS, but does not qualify, then their application is processed under regular processing procedures.

How to Apply for the SDS

International students must apply online for the SDS. Alongside their electronic application, students must submit the following documents:

A copy of their acceptance letter from a post-secondary DLI
A copy of their upfront medical exam confirmation document (if required)
A police certificate (if required)
Proof that they have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000 CAN
Proof that they have paid the tuition fees for their first year of study
A copy of their most recent educational transcript
Proof that they have completed a language test showing either: