+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd request for POF after 14 months in Canada.

theeruditeboy

Jan 26, 2022
Hi guys, I need your help.
I am a FSW Inland applicant. In December 2020, I didn't have a proper job and I applied for FSW with 14k in my bank, including some gift deed from my mom.

After 14 months living in Canada and endured with Covid, job crisis, etc, I used a part of that fund and landed me a job 8 months ago.

Now, after 14 months IRCC sent me a "Request Letter", telling me to resubmit my POF, which I don't have enough anymore. I submitted an explanation along my bank statements, paystubs, work confirmation letter and contract. I'm trying to tell them that I am supporting myself now.

I don't know why they asked that again and I'm extremely worried.

Please help. Thank you

@EscoBlades @GandiBaat @ImpatientKangaroo @scylla @Naturgrl @seadrag0n
@legalfalcon

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys, I need your help.
I am a FSW Inland applicant. In December 2020, I didn't have a proper job and I applied for FSW with 14k in my bank, including some gift deed from my mom.

After 14 months living in Canada and endured with Covid, job crisis, etc, I used a part of that fund and landed me a job 8 months ago.

Now, after 14 months IRCC sent me a "Request Letter", telling me to resubmit my POF, which I don't have enough anymore. I submitted an explanation along my bank statements, paystubs, work confirmation letter and contract. I'm trying to tell them that I am supporting myself now.

I don't know why they asked that again and I'm extremely worried.

Please help. Thank you
IRCC can request an update at any time during the processing of your PR application to make sure you are still maintaining POF. You are supposed to maintain POF until you are approved and become a PR. I don't know if they will accept proof you have a job as a substitution for POF. I have no experience or knowledge of that. It sounds like you responded to their request as best as you could given you no longer have the $14K and all you can do is wait now. Maybe someone else has experience with this scenario.

Reactions: dankboi