+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd Best place to get IT jobs

AspirantCanadaLove

Oct 2, 2017
Hi

It will be everybodys mind to get PR first place as their goal in life esp to Canada

Next after getting the PR, where one has to land to settle in canada.

Most known place for IT or Software related jobs is TORONTO Capital of ontario, in canada

Note: IT jobs refer to application development and application support . etc

But any idea which is the second best place (if possible 3rd , fuurth,. so on) to get jobs for IT professionals and Software engineers in canada and settle peacefully rest of life

Note: As far as i know NOC is 2713 (please correct me if i am wrong)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
indeed.ca can help you here. You can just type in your technology and then check "Location" area to find out places where most jobs are available for this technology.

Here is an example for Java. Looks like "Java" guys not interested in settling down in Toronto should head for Montreal or Vancouver.

https://www.indeed.ca/jobs?q=Java&l=

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Hi

It will be everybodys mind to get PR first place as their goal in life esp to Canada

Next after getting the PR, where one has to land to settle in canada.

Most known place for IT or Software related jobs is TORONTO Capital of ontario, in canada

Note: IT jobs refer to application development and application support . etc

But any idea which is the second best place (if possible 3rd , fuurth,. so on) to get jobs for IT professionals and Software engineers in canada and settle peacefully rest of life

Note: As far as i know NOC is 2713 (please correct me if i am wrong)
There are tech clusters coming together all over Canada. "Hotspots" with lots of emerging tech companies constantly searching for talent include Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Vancouver and to a lesser extent Calgary.

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013