+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2ND APPLICATION APPROVED!

Apr 12, 2019
from what the experts says here the length of visit as a visitor should keep in 2-3weeks only plus make a detailed day by day itinerary from the 1st day til the last day of visit with estimated cost of trip. For the ties, make sure that she has more ties in her country than there in canada which is u as husband.. Her ties in her country should be stronger than staying in her husband.. If she has properties under her name, family that dependent to her like they need her to takecare of them personally you can include them to her letter of explanation with evidences.
Applying online or paper doesn't matter.
Goodluck ~
Does letter of invitation serves the purpose as "purpose of visit" or she has to write a separate letter for "purpose of visit"?

Thanks katt for helping me in this..

Mayu15

Mar 11, 2019
  1. Hi guys , unfortunately my bf's visa got denied due to the following reasons:
    - I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

On the letter, the purpose of his visit was mentioned as he will be coming to tour around toronto, visit me and my family and also to visit my students here. I am a vocal teacher and he is a pianist in chennai india as well so I am thinking, do they think that he will be working for me since I stated that he will be coming to visit my students as well, even though his purpose was just to visit?
    If so, how can I respond back to this when I reapply?

- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I totally agree to this because it was our fault for not providing bank statements and property statements. We have only provided employment letter with details of his salary and 4 months of pay slips. And I have put 1,500 CAD on his visa application as funds for the 2 weeks trip which clearly did turn out to be a problem.

Now for financial statements, how many months of bank statements should he provide and how much funds should he bring for the 2 week trip? What other documents besides the employment letter and pay slips can I provide to make my application stronger once I reapply?

In terms of personal assets, my bf does not own a property. Will giving his parent's property asset documents help to show that is where he is residing? Or it has to be his own to show that he is independent? What other personal assets can he provide since he does not have his own property?

Any assistance would be really appreciated !

Bremarmed

Mar 6, 2019
Goodluck. Keep us updated. :)
Hello! just to update, my 2nd application was approved!! I'm so happy!! In my second application I answered to every concern mailed to me in my first refused application but didn't attach a detailed itinerary so I was worried, also something different is that I now have a valid USA visa that I didn't in my first application. My first application was on 12th march, my second was sent on 9th april (both online applications). Thank Gods it was approved! Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Last edited:

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hello! just to update, my 2nd application was approved!! I'm so happy!! In my second application I answered to every concern mailed to me in my first refused application but didn't attach a detailed itinerary so I was worried, also something different is that I now have a valid USA visa that I didn't in my first application. My first application was on 12th march, my second was sent on 9th april (both online applications). Thank Gods it was approved! Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Congrats! :)

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Wow... congratulations

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello.
Here's my grounds of refusal:
● Travel History ~ I made an explanation letter why I don't often travel saying that bcoz of the nature of my job that I dont actually have a break unless I ask for leave and since Im working in the other country I always used those leaves to visit my family back home and I attached the copy of my tickets to show that Im visiting them yearly.

● Financial status and personal assets + Limited prospect of employment ~ I also made an explanation letter stating about my job and how much I get paid and mention about my extra income and how much I get from that and I attached evidence.. I also asked a letter from my landlord stating the start date I live there and how much I pay monthly + he inluded his national ID and signed. I also included receipts of payment (Rent and utility bills) I didn't mention all of these the first time.

I also made a day by day itinerary with estimated expenses in a tabular form (DATE/DAY - ACTIVITIES - COST) tho my inviter made like that already but not in a tabular form.. I showed the total amount of trip expenses + tickets price + Travel insurance price then I also showed my bank balance amount and subtracted all the expenses to show I still have enough available funds after all my trip expenses..

I made all of them as organized as I could the 2nd time.. :) All the amount I put on my letters are showing both in my current currency and CAD.

Goodluck guys. Hope this helps!
I hope this information will help others too.

Jaslok

Dec 21, 2017
Delta
Category........
NOC Code......
B
Hi all,
just want to share my parents refusal case here-

I am on Pgwp working as quality control technician since oct 2017. My husband is also here on OWP.

1. i have applied for my father and brother on my birthday in August 2018- it got refused- Reason- no travel history, purpose of visit, financial status and personal assets.

2. I have applied for my mother and father on my husbands birthday in November 2018 - got refused - reason u wont go back by looking at your Purpose of visit and financial n personal assets. Got refusal in 2 days. Agent applied right away with same application again refused in 2 days . In 5 days refused 2 times.

3. applied only for my mother in March 2019 on our marriage anniversary- refused- same reasons.

I have applied for GCMS notes-

For my parents when i applied together in November in 2018 on my husbands birthday- they gave reason as they did not provide evidences to show their establishment and ties to return back. Lack of funds on file.

For my mom- reason is purpose of visit is unclear and poor documentation.

This is true we did not provide any evidence of ties like my brother sister - school receipts, etc.

Documents we provided .

For parents-

1. Ca
2. Dairy farming certificate
3. 1 J farm
4. Truck driver letter
5. passports
6. photographs
7. Bank letter with around $12000

My documents.

1. Work permit
2. Job letter
3. Bank letter with $8000
4. Same for my husband
5. Copy of passports

I want to reapply again now by showing that my brother n sisters have summer break and they will stay with my grandmother. My parents want to visit me for 2-3 weeks during my siblings summer break as i have not met them since 2016 .Purpose of visit- Family visit

This time i want to include all proofs that we did not include before like

1. Property evaluation
2. Ca report
3. Lease agreement of land my parents take 15 acre for 5 years to grow crops
4. Bill from shop where they buy things for dairy farming
5. My brother sisters school and college fees receipt- enrolment letters- mark sheets- their passport- proof of same address
6. My father is truck driver- letter from his company
7. Bill from shop where they buy seeds and other things they need for their agricultural
8. J forms
9. Itinerary plan
10. Bank letter with around $ 13000

From my side-
1. job letter
2. My pay slips n T4
3. copy of work permit
4. Bank letter with around $ 10000
5. Cover letter to address each refusals with evidences
6. Invitation letter

is there anything i need to include to add more proofs??

please really need your help as i really want to meet them and they will definitely go back as my sister brother are there and fully depend on them.

Thanks in advance

Jaslok

Dec 21, 2017
Delta
Category........
NOC Code......
B
Hi all,
just want to share my parents refusal case here-

I am on Pgwp working as quality control technician since oct 2017. My husband is also here on OWP.

1. i have applied for my father and brother on my birthday in August 2018- it got refused- Reason- no travel history, purpose of visit, financial status and personal assets.

2. I have applied for my mother and father on my husbands birthday in November 2018 - got refused - reason u wont go back by looking at your Purpose of visit and financial n personal assets. Got refusal in 2 days. Agent applied right away with same application again refused in 2 days . In 5 days refused 2 times.

3. applied only for my mother in March 2019 on our marriage anniversary- refused- same reasons.

I have applied for GCMS notes-

For my parents when i applied together in November in 2018 on my husbands birthday- they gave reason as they did not provide evidences to show their establishment and ties to return back. Lack of funds on file.

For my mom- reason is purpose of visit is unclear and poor documentation.

This is true we did not provide any evidence of ties like my brother sister - school receipts, etc.

Documents we provided .

For parents-

1. Ca
2. Dairy farming certificate
3. 1 J farm
4. Truck driver letter
5. passports
6. photographs
7. Bank letter with around $12000

My documents.

1. Work permit
2. Job letter
3. Bank letter with $8000
4. Same for my husband
5. Copy of passports

I want to reapply again now by showing that my brother n sisters have summer break and they will stay with my grandmother. My parents want to visit me for 2-3 weeks during my siblings summer break as i have not met them since 2016 .Purpose of visit- Family visit

This time i want to include all proofs that we did not include before like

1. Property evaluation
2. Ca report
3. Lease agreement of land my parents take 15 acre for 5 years to grow crops
4. Bill from shop where they buy things for dairy farming
5. My brother sisters school and college fees receipt- enrolment letters- mark sheets- their passport- proof of same address
6. My father is truck driver- letter from his company
7. Bill from shop where they buy seeds and other things they need for their agricultural
8. J forms
9. Itinerary plan
10. Bank letter with around $ 13000

From my side-
1. job letter
2. My pay slips n T4
3. copy of work permit
4. Bank letter with around $ 10000
5. Cover letter to address each refusals with evidences
6. Invitation letter

is there anything i need to include to add more proofs??

please really need your help as i really want to meet them and they will definitely go back as my sister brother are there and fully depend on them.

Thanks in advance
@Katt please need your help

mpl1973

Apr 23, 2019
Hello..
I got the result already this morning and I got approved. :) Thank god I didn't listen to those people who said that I cannot make it.. that it's gonna be hard for me to get my trv.

We shouldn't always listen to those people who are saying that it will be difficult for us, that the chances are low.. As long we know that we can strengthen our documents in our own way.. We don't actually need a professional lawyer to help us with the process cuz at the end of the day it's still up to our documents and they cannot do magic for you to get approve.. You can do it on your own and ignore the negative comments!

Cheers! Goodluck to everyone. :)
Did you reapply online or paper. If online, is there enough room to upload all the supporting documents

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Hello! Nice to read you were accepted the second time applying! I was also refused in my first application last month but I think it was due to a mistake in my current job date (I put 2018 instead of 2019), I guess they'd thought I was unemployed at the moment. I have sent a second application, this time with the mistakes corrected and I now have a valid US visitor visa and a trip planned to go to visit US. I hope I get a positive result as you have. I also responded to each of the concerns individually and attached proof and sustentatory documents for each one. I have applied through CAN+ programme as I now have a valid US visitor visa. Only thing I didn't attach was itinerary, I hope this doesn't affect in a negative way my application. I'm applying online, let see how it goes.
Can+ will be applicable if u traveled atleast once.

sandeepkapalawai

Apr 22, 2019
Today i got an update saying that my visa has been refused with 2 reasons,
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you have a legitimate business purpose in Canada.

I have attached below supporting documents for my application:
 Visa invitation letter from Mozilla
 Round trip flight tickets
 Hotel booking confirmation
 Day wise Itinerary plan
 Travel history documents
 NOC and Employment Certificate from my current employer
 Pay slips for the last 3 months
 Bank statement for the last 6 months
 Tax filing records for the last 2 years
 Property Documents

I have cleared mentioned my purpose of the trip and about the conference that i a taking part, I have a day to day activities

I wanted to apply again very soon, can anyone please suggest me what should be done to get my case strong. Thank you!

Jasper05

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
My profile ~

Purpose of visit : To visit my girlfriend.

Funds for trip : $5,000 Cad

Travel history : Only Malaysia

People told me that my entire documents are weak.. Yet I got approved cuz I addressed well the reasons of refusal on the 2nd application. :)
I have a question reagrding my application I need advice I want to visit my gf whose working in canada and I do have job for 1 yr now I have my savings but my mother working in Singapore still provides us our daily needs and am i still dependent to her?

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
I have a question reagrding my application I need advice I want to visit my gf whose working in canada and I do have job for 1 yr now I have my savings but my mother working in Singapore still provides us our daily needs and am i still dependent to her?
It's better if you'll provide your own savings since you have a job. Being dependent to anyone will make your application weak cuz I.O would suspect that you are not financially stable for your trip.