+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd acknowledgement letter

sanajreg

Jul 9, 2019
Dear xxxxxxxxx

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

How long will it take now? Profile is 6.5 with 5.5 in writing. Any idea if there are chances? Letter received today around 10am after 4 weeks of submission. First Acknowledgement letter was received 2 weeks ago.

dipak1386

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
it will take
Dear xxxxxxxxx

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

How long will it take now? Profile is 6.5 with 5.5 in writing. Any idea if there are chances? Letter received today around 10am after 4 weeks of submission. First Acknowledgement letter was received 2 weeks ago.
chance are very low.

imahaysh

Jul 25, 2019
Well, I got the second ack this morning at 9:24 and at 2:15 noon I received my biometric validation. i think signs are not good. Will, prolly get rejected.