+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

29th June IELTS GT discussion

Michaelroyal

May 25, 2019
Though it doesn't make any sense that ARE YOU THE RIGHT AGE.. but according to the Cambridge pattern, we often choose that blank which comes in sequence...
There was AND... and the next answer was ENGLISH SKILLS.
It was very confusing.
Every answer matters a lot

Nikhil2710

Jun 10, 2019
How many of you say that ARE YOU THE RIGHT AGE? is the correct answer.
I did a google search on this with quotes: "are you the right age" and many results came up with a few being from newspapers. Though it may not sound right it could be the correct usage. Explore this more if you can and share your views:).

Last edited:

alwezali

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Though it doesn't make any sense that ARE YOU THE RIGHT AGE.. but according to the Cambridge pattern, we often choose that blank which comes in sequence...
There was AND... and the next answer was ENGLISH SKILLS.
It was very confusing.
There was no word as “participant” in the entire essay. However, the word “ participants” was surely there... and it just wouldn’t fit the sentence. So perhaps Age is the right answer

Michaelroyal

May 25, 2019
I checked through Grammarly as well. It was okay on it.
There was no word as “participant” in the entire essay. However, the word “ participants” was surely there... and it just wouldn’t fit the sentence. So perhaps Age is the right answer
I checked through Grammarly as well.
Are you sure it was "participants" with s? If it was with S, then it also doesn't fit. AGE should be correct answer. as section third was a bit tough.

alwezali

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
I checked through Grammarly as well. It was okay on it.

I checked through Grammarly as well.
Are you sure it was "participants" with s? If it was with S, then it also doesn't fit. AGE should be correct answer. as section third was a bit tough.
Yes 100% sure as i wasted 5 mins literally searching

alwezali

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Guys in reading , last passage, “it took media 20 years to report the tungsa event” , is it true or false?