+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

28th July IELTS GENERAL TEST Discussion

Pankaj2928

Aug 1, 2018
India
I understand what u guys are saying I heard that very clear as well , even I remember the conversation he said”outdated irrigation system has caused the water to become salty as farmers use an excessive amount of water to cultivate crops” I thought three times before writing the answer and I felt the irrigation system was appropriate over there .
Process or to process both would be correct
And I think that was instruments
In conversation, the speaker talked about that lady’s son that he could sing and bring his own instrument .However , the question was Children could sing and bring their own................... .hence , what is more apt here ?

Jul 28, 2018
Everybody need to immigration form or something -true
2.not given
3.cans of food exempted -false
4.passengers can take food with them -false
5.vaccination required for south Asian countries -not given
6.doucumemts may be invalid in Australia -false (as it was said that documents are not accepted .)
7.all Australians -false

Four -false
Two -not given
One- true

I don’t agree with 6) they some imported items documents are invalid - and answer is true because in some items ( animal stuff ) is included and their documents are not accepted which means they are invalid

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
I don’t agree with 6) they some imported items documents are invalid - and answer is true because in some items ( animal stuff ) is included and their documents are not accepted which means they are invalid
Mate in question it was may be invalid
And in paragraph said it is invalid

Hence , may = surety can not be same , try to understand what I m saying or ask any teacher or expert