7- False

For Last Section of Laughter

38- Old
39- Rebellious Style
40- Experience of Life
39 is standards. It is in the passage as Challenge the standards of Adults

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
OK, maybe the word gallery isn't perfect featured here, but! The question was about recent +touristic place. Where in E was told about tourists?
Title was all history of tourists attraction in town.......
Even tourists were not given in either of the paragraphs
Look at the title

illuminada

Jul 27, 2018
Alexandria
Same, I scored a 9 on listening on my first try - but I don't feel I did too well on listening this time around. I believe the compulsory course was math, and if you remind me what the choices were about the last question I might be able to remember the answer.

What confused me was the topic with the director for the after school programs. What was Tony Heslop's distinguishing factor, charity or new joiner?
Also, what were the students advised to do at night, talk to teachers or read the brochure?
it's also my second try, but i also didn't do well on my first try (wasn't able to follow the map), but my score was better than expected (8).

I think the students were advised do talk to the teachers because there's this event where the teachers are supposed to attend? I can't remember Tony Heslop but there's one who has raised money for charity.

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
it's also my second try, but i also didn't do well on my first try (wasn't able to follow the map), but my score was better than expected (8).

I think the students were advised do talk to the teachers because there's this event where the teachers are supposed to attend? I can't remember Tony Heslop but there's one who has raised money for charity.
Lost concentration in d teacher description but u are right about the first

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
then i guess i got it wrong. I did have a feeling i might got them wrong because the instruction says "no more than 3 words" and i felt it was counter-intuitive that all my answers were one words.
Was was the cheapest in section 1 of listening?coach or taxi?