+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

26 days since AOR and no Celpip request-somebody else in same boat?

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,i'm worried ,i have 26 days since Aor and no Celpip request so far....somebody else in same situation? I notice all people get Celpip request in a week or so...Any opinion...?

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lady M,

I would strongly suggest you to please relax.. I have noted that you have been worried about this for about 2 weeks or so (many of us visit this forum numerous times a day, so we notice the same posts repeated)...
I would like to reassure you there are many of us who don't hear anything for a month and then suddenly everything happens... so have faith and be patient:)
If and when they require anything, they will ask..

I understand that it is much easier said than done, but all this will do is increase your stress levels for no reason

Best of luck... I hope they ask you for it soon, but until then, I don't think there is much that we can do... Just keep monitoring the situation closely I guess:)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
There are soo many people in Oct who have not been asked for CELPIP.

In fact i really suspect that because CELPIP's report format was a little unusal to indicate (report id + 3 spaces and pin) in the original EE form, some might have just put the report id there. At least that is what i did, until i looked at the Help link next to it while double checking.

I haven't been asked either, nor do i know many people who have been asked, so again the conclusion is that they only ask for it to a small number of people. So you got nothing to worry about. Good luck

destinex

Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
No worries, That means your CELPIP is good to go :)