+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

23rd November 2019 IELTS General Exam Review

Balavenkatesh

Nov 23, 2019
Bro can please let me know how you attempted writing ?

Task 2 Some teachers and parents feel that controlling a child's behaviour is good ,others feel they should not be controlled. Discuss both the views and give your opinion.

What was your key points if you still remember???
I wrote about both the views and in the conclusion i took the side of that they should not be controlled. Just gave personal life examples to substantiate.

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
The most useless result I got

8, 8.5, 8, & 6 in listening....

British Council only earned $$$ from me & I with all my experience & qualification get nothing out

maaz1989

Oct 12, 2019
Got my result today...
LRWS 8.5,7,6.5,7.5
Please suggest should I go for EOR?
Previously, I applied EOR and it was unchanged.
Previous score was LRWS 8,7.5,6.5,7
But, this time I was sure I would get 7 in writing but unfortunately I am helpless what has happened again.
Last time,when I applied for EOR I realised that it won't increase because I analysed deeply and was forced to accept that I lack certain things. But this time I was absolutely confident in writing and again 6.5.
Please help me out..
Is it really worthy to apply for EOR again or not?

Reactions: farazsattar

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Got my result today...
LRWS 8.5,7,6.5,7.5
Please suggest should I go for EOR?
Previously, I applied EOR and it was unchanged.
Previous score was LRWS 8,7.5,6.5,7
But, this time I was sure I would get 7 in writing but unfortunately I am helpless what has happened again.
Last time,when I applied for EOR I realised that it won't increase because I analysed deeply and was forced to accept that I lack certain things. But this time I was absolutely confident in writing and again 6.5.
Please help me out..
Is it really worthy to apply for EOR again or not?

Go for EOR

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
I wrote about both the views and in the conclusion i took the side of that they should not be controlled. Just gave personal life examples to substantiate.
Even I also wrote in the same way. . May be the reason is; the topic was easier, they did strict marking for everyone. So that they can hinder majority of people from 8777... anyway lets see how to handle this... This time I worked hard, I was so sure about my writing and worried about speaking, however results are totally different, speaking 7.5 Writing 6.5 :|
I am sure EOR will change my results. Will apply in few days.

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
The most useless result I got

8, 8.5, 8, & 6 in listening....

British Council only earned $$$ from me & I with all my experience & qualification get nothing out
IF 6 in listening, you must have done something wrong; They can't intentionally change at least Reading and Listening.
Just think of what mistake have you made.

brum26

Dec 6, 2019
Hi guys,
I received the result L/R/W/S 7/9/5.5/6.5 Overall 7

Does anyone have Writting task 1 and 2 question?

alwezali

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Finally done with the ielts exam, this was my 4th attempt! Scored 8.5/9/7/8 !
To all the people struggling with the writing module, i would strongly suggest that you plan and write your essay in accordance with the Marking Criteria and not general english essays.
You can check online youtube videos explaining this criteria in detail with examples.