+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

23rd November 2019 IELTS General Exam Review

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Are u sure of these answers. Cz someone else has posted answers above and they are slightly different.
I am not sure myself, they both have common answers, so one can assume those would be right, ones that are different, let’s see, but we just have a day left, so we will know the result anyways.... hope you guys get your desired scores.

Khush2393

Nov 24, 2019
I am not sure myself, they both have common answers, so one can assume those would be right, ones that are different, let’s see, but we just have a day left, so we will know the result anyways.... hope you guys get your desired scores.
Hopefully yes..

maaz1989

Oct 12, 2019
Are u sure of these answers. Cz someone else has posted answers above and they are slightly different.
Actually I just meant it to be in ABCD form.
It depends on the exam order option.
It can be c, d, b,a OR b,a,d,c.
So it depends what you have chosen.
Although, I am sure it can be the whole option on answer grid.
You were supposed to write it in option a, b,c,d.

Khush2393

Nov 24, 2019
Actually I just meant it to be in ABCD form.
It depends on the exam order option.
It can be c, d, b,a OR b,a,d,c.
So it depends what you have chosen.
Although, I am sure it can be the whole option on answer grid.
You were supposed to write it in option a, b,c,d.
No cz I had a doubt for questions from 11 to 16. As in unsure of my mcq answers success rate. So above in this thread someone had posted slightly diff answers and mine are matching with that so that's why confirming

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Got the results. LRWS: 8.5 7..5 7 7.5
Bro can please let me know how you attempted writing ?

Task 2 Some teachers and parents feel that controlling a child's behaviour is good ,others feel they should not be controlled. Discuss both the views and give your opinion.

What was your key points if you still remember???