+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2283 Reference letter - URGENT NEED HELP

weewatch

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So i asked my HR today to provide me with a reference letter and i he has asked me to send my duties and responsibilities that he wants to review and create the letter, my only concern is the job duties, they match my current role but i am confused as to which will fit in better, so i have two samples here, please help me decide which 1 matches more to 2283 and will make it clear for VO to decide on my application

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Letter 2 sounds good. Matches 2283, but how can those duties be all yours? That
sounds like you're working two different jobs dude.

weewatch

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks toby, u always reply to posts!! glad to have you here. lol yeah i got the letters with generic duties for QA role from forums, they fall somewhat close to the duties i perform daily, i will match it to my profile so the HR doesnt give me a hard time to issue the letter, will keep u posted :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
weewatch said:
Thanks toby, u always reply to posts!! glad to have you here. lol yeah i got the letters with generic duties for QA role from forums, they fall somewhat close to the duties i perform daily, i will match it to my profile so the HR doesnt give me a hard time to issue the letter, will keep u posted :)
I try and answer as many questions as possible here, Thanks!!
Uh yes, just make sure the duties you actually perform are in your reference letter, not the ones
from HRSDC website or stuff you've found on the forum.
Use it as a guideline for your letter only.

All the best