+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

228 Technical Occupations in Computer and Information Systems or which one?

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,
may I qualified under which NOC code:

I paste my experience letter is:

This is to confirm that OMMKUMAR DESAI, is a part of our Infotech
Technologies technical team working as a Systems Administrator & Information Technology
Advisor, he is with us from October 2008 to Till date he is working with us on H1 B
status with our approved INS petition # EAC-08-XX1-XXXXX.

His responsibilities include:
• Install & Maintain the proper operation of all the IT related equipment.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing
and computer systems operations and development.
• Document the actual work.
• Document the problems faced & the solutions.
• Report all document to the supervisor on a daily basis.
• Monitor network health.
• Deal with outside Tech on all IT equipment & Services

is that fine and all duties covered the under 228 Technical Occupations in Computer and Information Systems
please advice me under which NOC code may I qualified. so, I will file my PR.
Thanks in advance,
Omm

irfan_meman

Aug 31, 2009
Sorry Dear Friend You are not in 38 Demand list category of Canada.

In Computer Fields,
There are 2 NOC included in 38 job list
NOC 0213 Computer and Information System Manager
NOC 4131 Computer Trainer ( College & Vocational Trainer)

So If you want to apply for Canada PR, You must have arrange employment offer letter, You are already in USA on H1 Work Permit, you better know how to search the job, If you have permanent job offer from canadian employer, you can get additional 15 point and you will sure get the canada PR Visa.

Please consult good immigration lawyer to process your file or/and search job offer from canada, please do not pay any money / charges to lawyer / agent in advance.

Feel Free to contact....

Good Luck...

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: 0213 computer information systems managers. Query..

Hi irfan thanks for guide me,
my employer show me the complete detailed my position and work experience letter show me in details as follows:

please confirm and guide me with this experience letter under 0213 Computer and Information Systems Managers

This is to confirm that OMMKUMAR DESAI, is a part of our Infotech
Technologies technical team working as a a Computer Networks Manager & Information Technology Advisor he is with us from October 2008 to Till date he is working with us on H1 B
status with our approved INS petition # EAC-08-XX1-XXXXX.

His responsibilities include:
• Install & Maintain the proper operation of all the IT related computer networking, hardware equipment, servers & software’s.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing (EDP) and fully support computer systems operations over network and network development.
• Manage databases for EDP office, taking backups & restore databases and Administration for new database systems for EDP office.
• Responsible for designing and programming of the forms, reports and making user friendly interface for the software according to the given data definitions, Testing, Installation and Maintenance of the software at the our company’s area and for outside Tech customers. Managing software For Invoice system for company, assist office users and customers for the same.
• Responsible for the development of logic in the software for various calculations, programming of appropriate validations, designing menus, popup menus and deploy it over the network for the EDP office.
• Monitor network health, disaster recovery of physical network and computerized networking systems.
• Discussed with direct clients to network system requirements for client organization, discussed for all IT required specifications, decision making for costs and projected timelines for purchase and install at client location.
• Manage IT teams of information systems to network design, develop, implementation of new projects; maintain old projects and new project, network administration of all computers over the network and telecommunications software with VOIP systems.
• Also responsible for Installation upgrade old systems/servers to new systems/server as required by clients and our organization, all servers / hardware, software’s over the network, problem solving any issue related network.
• Deal with outside Tech customers and clients on all network equipment, servers, all Services include Software’s and Telecommunication hardware & software services.
• Creating documentation of networking for IT Infrastructure at all departments, document with actual work.
• Document the problems faced & the solutions, Report all document to the Director of IT on a daily basis.

Please advise me and if you guys have any sample of experience letter please send me on my email : ommnetinfosys@yahoo.com or jobsinpoland@yahoo.com

waiting for replies guys.

thanks,
ommkumar desai.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

omm said:
please reply me friends on my above post.

May have problems meeting these requirements from the NOC 0213

# Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
# Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.

PMM

irfan_meman

Aug 31, 2009
Now It's looks like NOC : 0213.....

Prepare Work Experience Letter
Pay Slip
Appointment Letter
Income tax return etc.....before applying.....

Pay Slip will show your date of joining and your actual post and salary....

Good Luck

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks irfan, but appointment letter for what? I am in the USA on H1B, and on pay stubs mentioned nothing.
Thanks
Ommkumar deasi

irfan_meman

Aug 31, 2009
Appointment Letter is to be given to employee at the time of joining.

It is Welcome letter of employer , shows your post, salary, job duties, working hours and other benefits. You may show your H1 Visa.

Good Luck

BikramCheema

Jan 13, 2009
You can be a manager even if all the duties mentioned in 0213 are not applicable to your profile. They have specially mentioned if all or some of the duties mentioned below are present.