Sep/October
Ravi_07

+1 for you to defend integrity of a member

Ravi_07 said:
+1 to u too SIS................!! :)

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
hello NKD HORTON, RAVI AND ZEE.ONE

thanks for showing disrespect as I deserve it.

dear Horton with due respect I would like to say you turned back almost after one month to this page. you too were amongst those who quoted that 2121 applicants will receive their files back and when I and others asked everyone with such information to show the letter or post it no one turned up for almost a month and never wrote about letter.
People do write a lot on this forum and sorry to say few of them write something which is untrue.
Do you know through, what my family went through, you simply posted something and never replied and justified urself by posting the letter u received. I hardly slept in past, skipped my meals, undergone deep depression, was left undisturbed. It took me and others a lot of time to recover from the same. I stopped participating in activities with my friends. You may laugh and get a chance to smile and make a fun of mine as you are through with ur processings and RAVI got his PER I think.
Please take me seriously, I am not in best of my physical state and am stressed so much.
If I and my friends would have got the rejection because of cap, we would have quoted on this thread with appropriately.
AND WOULD HAVE TURNED BACK TO SEE OTHERS REACTIONS AND NOT WAITED FOR COMPLETE ONE MONTH.
Zee.one u too asked for showing letter.

Best of luck to you and may god give u success, great heights in career and mental peace and off course May u get ur visas soon.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Zee.One said:
Dear Friends,

Kindly share your letter mentioning Cap if possible.
It will help Keol a lot and also other members who have applied with same date period.

Koel,

Why dont you ask the person to share his PER letter who have applied in last week of Nov12.

Thanks
zee.one u too asked for letter, but left us alone as u went through the initial processing and got PER, why did u never turned up and asked again for the proof in form of letter. is this what we call a caring nature?

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
bye bye bye people, I will never return back to this forum and thread, where people don't care and understand others.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
jadeja said:

dear Horton with due respect I would like to say you turned back almost after one month to this page. you too were amongst those who quoted that 2121 applicants will receive their files back and when I and others asked everyone with such information to show the letter or post it no one turned up for almost a month and never wrote about letter.
People do write a lot on this forum and sorry to say few of them write something which is untrue.
Do you know through, what my family went through, you simply posted something and never replied and justified urself by posting the letter u received. I hardly slept in past, skipped my meals, undergone deep depression, was left undisturbed. It took me and others a lot of time to recover from the same. I stopped participating in activities with my friends. You may laugh and get a chance to smile and make a fun of mine as you are through with ur processings and RAVI got his PER I think.
Please take me seriously, I am not in best of my physical state and am stressed so much.
If I and my friends would have got the rejection because of cap, we would have quoted on this thread with appropriately.
AND WOULD HAVE TURNED BACK TO SEE OTHERS REACTIONS AND NOT WAITED FOR COMPLETE ONE MONTH.

Best of luck to you and may god give u success, great heights in career and mental peace and off course May u get ur visas soon.
Again I would like tell u..........
That u know nothing.............
U may see that i have got my PER but my first application got returned and i was second time lucky

I understand the frustration BUT it does not give u the right to call someone a FOOL....

Nd cap reached date is a sensitive issue and i had gone through a similar time when i told that cap for 1122 had reached on 8 th july...
No one was ready to believe me at that time............

Nd y wud she post the letter here........

No one had forced u to believe her..........

I dont see any reason y someone wud tell lies nd create panic............

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
jadeja said:
bye bye bye people, I will never return back to this forum and thread, where people don't care and understand others.
If u were so emotional.....
U would not have called someone a fool............
Nd that too a lady.............

Nd u still havent apologized to her......

ragini

Feb 3, 2012
biomed22 said:
Did you get your application back or you get per..
if you get your aplication back then mate we will sent again for 2012...i also get my application back...did you notice any changes for this year...

[/quothi Biomede]

Hi Biomed

2121 is over for this year. I applied in 16 nov and got my pack intact back on 16 jan due to cap reach. I am not aware about when new list fpr 2012-2013 will be published....did anyone on this form let me know when they can publish new NOC list.

Huzefa

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Appl
AOR Received.
28-03-2011
File Transfer...
In process 18-01-2012
Med's Request
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-03-12
Hello

Does anyone know the job situation for biologist in Canada and which province would provide with the best opportunity for us. Plz share

Regards

Huzefa

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Huzefa said:
Hello

Does anyone know the job situation for biologist in Canada and which province would provide with the best opportunity for us. Plz share

Regards

Huzefa
Wowwww, I can see now under 2121 got medical in LVO. This is good to see you. Iam also waitinf for MR. What do you think when i can get mr.thank you.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Huzefa said:
Hello

Regards

Huzefa
I have seen more jobs in Ontario- Toronto, Mississauga, Scarborough. References are very important. Try and make connections as much as possible. There is only Cangene in Winnipeg and the University of Manitoba. BC has Stem cell therapeutics. I hope you have some good experience in India with a good biotech company. Register with Kelly Scientific and other similar staffing consultants.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
jadeja said:

Eat right so you can speak and write right.

Huzefa

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Appl
AOR Received.
28-03-2011
File Transfer...
In process 18-01-2012
Med's Request
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-03-12
Thanks hortons

I am actually been working in UK for past 4 yrs. and was planning to do my PhD in Canada....do u have any info on any good universities to apply, funding policies, stipend ect.

Regards

Huzefa

NKKD Hortons said:
I have seen more jobs in Ontario- Toronto, Mississauga, Scarborough. References are very important. Try and make connections as much as possible. There is only Cangene in Winnipeg and the University of Manitoba. BC has Stem cell therapeutics. I hope you have some good experience in India with a good biotech company. Register with Kelly Scientific and other similar staffing consultants.

prakashm3

Oct 10, 2011
Hi All
I have applied for canada Immigration in september 20, 2011.they received it on 27th Sept 2011

i received File no on 21 Dec 2011(PER) and file transferred to New Delhi VO 0n 24 Jan 2012
NDVO CHC advised me on 7th February 2012 to submit Medicals,RPRF,PCC and PP for me and my family before 29 march 2012.

I submitted PCC on 18 Jan

I shall submit medicals and PP on 23 march from delhi itself.

How long i should wait to get my PP Back?

prakashm3

Oct 10, 2011
prakashm3 said:
Hi All
I have applied for canada Immigration in september 20, 2011.they received it on 27th Sept 2011

i received File no on 21 Dec 2011(PER) and file transferred to New Delhi VO 0n 24 Jan 2012
NDVO CHC advised me on 7th February 2012 to submit Medicals,RPRF,PCC and PP for me and my family before 29 march 2012.

I submitted PCC on 18 Jan

I shall submit medicals and PP on 23 march from delhi itself.

How long i should wait to get my PP Back?

sikh19

Star Member
Dec 14, 2011
Punjab-India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 17 Dec 2011 @ Canada
Doc's Request.
Sent along with Application
Nomination.....
PER-25/03/2012
AOR Received.
April 2012
IELTS Request
Dec 2011
LANDED..........
Waheguru Ji di Marzi naal...
Dear All

I have applied under NOC 3233 in Dec 2011 and haven't got any update....pls suggest

how long it gonna take to get PER??

Pls leave your comments on following thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2011-or-noc-3233-lpn-applicant-join-us-t90924.0.html

Best of luck to all....