+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

21 april ielts exam discussion

xhae101191

Apr 23, 2018
Hey guys! I took the IELTS Academic exam last April 21 under BC.
Here are my thoughts.

1. Listening was super easy.

2. Reading was difficult. Although, I did not finish the exam, I managed to fill up everything.

(Topics: Face Recognition, British/Medieval/European Houses, Wasps and Bumblebees, ? I forgot the last one)

3. Speaking was fine.

(Questions: Food, Unusual meal that I had, Fast food vs home cooking)

4. Writing was also okay. I was glad I had a diagram for task 1. Task 2, I agreed on the statement. My first reason was, art is one way for children to express their emotions and feelings. This is for professors to detect any signs of abuse or mistreatment or problems that may affect their academic standing and overall wellbeing, thus acting on them immediately. 2nd reason, the school could discern special talents and abilities at a young age in preparation for college. They can aid the students to build their career in life leading to professions such as Architect, Fashion designer, Interior designer, etc.

(Task 1: The process of how smoked fish is produced,
Task 2: Art classes, such as drawing and painting, should be mandatory in highschool, as other subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?)

Overall, the exam was indeed difficult, however I am still hoping I could get a 7 in all areas. Fingers crossed.
If not, I will retake the exam as soon as possible. I won't stop until I pass.

Good luck to all of us!

Reactions: Steve_sage

Suyunov

Apr 21, 2018
Here are my thoughts.

2. Reading was difficult. Although, I did not finish the exam, I managed to fill up everything.

(Topics: Face Recognition, British/Medieval/European Houses, Wasps and Bumblebees, ? I forgot the last one)

3. Speaking was fine.

4. Writing was also okay. I was glad I had a diagram for task 1. Task 2, I agreed on the statement. My first reason was, art is one way for children to express their emotions and feelings. This is for professors to detect any signs of abuse or mistreatment or problems that may affect their academic standing and overall wellbeing, thus acting on them immediately. 2nd reason, the school could discern special talents and abilities at a young age in preparation for college. They can aid the students to build their career in life leading to professions such as Architect, Fashion designer, Interior designer, etc.

Task 2: Art classes, such as drawing and painting, should be mandatory in highschool, as other subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?)

Overall, the exam was indeed difficult, however I am still hoping I could get a 7 in all areas. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to all of us!
Lets talk about reading answers

Suyunov

Apr 21, 2018
My answers
Listening
1 South West
2 Double
3 Office
4 Lounge
5 A
6 B
7 B
8 Amyes
9 Thursday
10 3 Hours
11 B
12 A
13 B
14 C
15 A
16 A
17 C
18 E
19 B
20 D
21 The Internet
22 Stuck
23 Steam
24 Metal
25 Nest
26 Oxygen
27 Television Program
28 Plastic Bottle
29 Wool
30 Salt
31 Intensive
32 Erosion
33 Drugs
34 Industries
35 Carbon (Coal is the right answer, I lost concentration for a moment)
36 Extreme
37 Cars
38 Transport
39 Social
40 Awareness

xhae101191

Apr 23, 2018
My answers
Listening
1 South West
2 Double
3 Office
4 Lounge
5 A
6 B
7 B
8 Amyes
9 Thursday
10 3 Hours
11 B
12 A
13 B
14 C
15 A
16 A
17 C
18 E
19 B
20 D
21 The Internet
22 Stuck
23 Steam
24 Metal
25 Nest
26 Oxygen
27 Television Program
28 Plastic Bottle
29 Wool
30 Salt
31 Intensive
32 Erosion
33 Drugs
34 Industries
36 Extreme
37 Cars
38 Transport
39 Social
40 Awareness
We got the same answers. My number 37, I was wrong. I got lost too.. I wrote cast instead of cars. LoL

Ayxmania

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
My answers
Listening
1 South West
2 Double
3 Office
4 Lounge
5 A
6 B
7 B
8 Amyes
9 Thursday
10 3 Hours
11 B
12 A
13 B
14 C
15 A
16 A
17 C
18 E
19 B
20 D
21 The Internet
22 Stuck
23 Steam
24 Metal
25 Nest
26 Oxygen
27 Television Program
28 Plastic Bottle
29 Wool
30 Salt
31 Intensive
32 Erosion
33 Drugs
34 Industries
36 Extreme
37 Cars
38 Transport
39 Social
40 Awareness
These weren't your answers man, they were mine! I put them up on the other thread first.

Steve_sage

Apr 24, 2018
Here are my thoughts.

3. Speaking was fine.

Good luck to all of us!
# Stephen Love the spirit