+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Applied- 3 march
Temporary AOR - 12 May
AOR - September 22
BIL- 23 September
Can't link my account yet.
I would suggest waiting a few days and then trying to link the application again. Since you only received your AOR on September 22 and BIL on September 23, it may simply take some time for the application information to become available for linking.
 
I would suggest waiting a few days and then trying to link the application again. Since you only received your AOR on September 22 and BIL on September 23, it may simply take some time for the application information to become available for linking.
Ok, thanks
 
Has any other 2026 gotten AOR and bil ?

Just be patient everyone will receive it and processing is not strict chronological order. Receiving AOR just means you are back in line waiting for the next part of processing. Would focus on the fact that most 2026 applicants will have PR within 1-3 years from when they applied for PR.
 
I applied early March 2026 got temporary number about May 13 2026 .

No AOR yet .

Do you have dependents outside Canada?

You will get it within the next month or potentially 2. Would focus on overall processing time and not get overly focused on each step. Processing is not in strict chronological order. The fact that the 1 time policy was introduced means your application will be processed a few years faster than it was scheduled to be processed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ossri
Hello Guys.
I apply PR on July 16 in From Toronto Today 75 days complete but i still not received Temporary number. Dependent out side Canada in Pakistan. I see everyone received around 70 days but i still not received nothing now what i do please help
 
Hello Guys.
I apply PR on July 16 in From Toronto Today 75 days complete but i still not received Temporary number. Dependent out side Canada in Pakistan. I see everyone received around 70 days but i still not received nothing now what i do please help
You’ll get it soon
 
Hello Guys.
I apply PR on July 16 in From Toronto Today 75 days complete but i still not received Temporary number. Dependent out side Canada in Pakistan. I see everyone received around 70 days but i still not received nothing now what i do please help
You shouldn't assume that your application is stuck just because some other applicants received their temporary numbers earlier.
 
You shouldn't assume that your application is stuck just because some other applicants received their temporary numbers earlier.
Thank you for your reply im in stress because i submitted application my self i calculate 2026 applicants Temporary Number Timeline everyone received but i am still waiting therefore