+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
It’s like no IRCC exists, from mid Aug no FD, no P1 !!!!
37 months
I don’t know what should we do!!!
Any one any news????
FD?? P1???
They started processing 2025 applicants. My lawyer told me most of their 2025 submissions have received their fd. I am also jan 2024 and absolutely nothing!!!!! 34 months and still counting, we're in this endless loop of security check that no one knows when it will end.
 
Ben de sizinle aynı durumdayım; Ağustos 2023'ten beri bekliyorum. Sizden ek belge istediler mi?
, they asked me for military service on 17 june. How about you???

I think on mid june they opend 100 applications and only asked for ridiculous things and thast all, moving to next year, otherwise more than 3 months they asked us and even they didn’t check yet
 
They started processing 2025 applicants. My lawyer told me most of their 2025 submissions have received their fd. I am also jan 2024 and absolutely nothing!!!!! 34 months and still counting, we're in this endless loop of security check that no one knows when it will end.
My question is all 2023 and 2024 have comprehensive security. They are taking longer for those applicants.
 
My question is all 2023 and 2024 have comprehensive security. They are taking longer for those applicants.
Even my application it’s not in Comprehensive security,
I asked them they said it’s not started,and it’s not in Comprehensive security
Most of the 2023 people who are stuck in A34 security started last 2 years like 2024 / 2025 ,
Not this year ,
Only they’re not working on our application that’s all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: moref1988