+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Del2mark000

Mar 5, 2024
Hello Fam, I got a mail from IRCC that read ..” your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status. You will complete this process through the permanent resident portal ( Pr confirmation)

please provide the following information within 7days…….” “
Name as it appears on passport
Height in centimeters
Eye color
UCI…..”

what is this letter and how long will take for them to setup the portal for me…

Kindly advise

thank you guys

agbasunne

May 19, 2023
Moncton
Visa Office......
IRCC
Hello Fam, I got a mail from IRCC that read ..” your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status. You will complete this process through the permanent resident portal ( Pr confirmation)

Height in centimeters
Eye color
UCI…..”

Kindly advise

thank you guys

what of about your eligibility

Jerry4you

Nov 18, 2023

Height in centimeters
Eye color
UCI…..”

Kindly advise

thank you guys
That is last stage of your PR application
Please can you share your timeline

Reactions: Queenlaw

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022

Height in centimeters
Eye color
UCI…..”

Kindly advise

thank you guys
That's your P1 email. Congratulations! Looking through your profile, it seems you applied 28th Feb 2023? I hope I get the same news :)

Reactions: Melsi

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022

Height in centimeters
Eye color
UCI…..”

Kindly advise

thank you guys
Reply with the information they asked for. They say they will send you an invitation to the portal normally within a couple of days.

Queenlaw

Dec 29, 2023

Height in centimeters
Eye color
UCI…..”

Did you apply in 2023?

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
how long does it take to get pr for protected person?
applied couple weeks ago, still waiting the aor

It takes long time. Most Of cases, I think takes between 1-2 years. But not less than that. If You live in Quebec could be longer. We have Crossed fingers, hoping the processing times Will be improving in this year.
Good luck!!

Reactions: himankkohli6

leo555

Mar 20, 2024
It takes long time. Most Of cases, I think takes between 1-2 years. But not less than that. If You live in Quebec could be longer. We have Crossed fingers, hoping the processing times Will be improving in this year.
Good luck!!
i do live in quebec, applied for csq also, but this should not take a long time, anyway hopefully the pr takes no longer than a year, and thank you.